Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

New York in the House??? Suggestions Please

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for a fun place in the city to party.
I'm looking for a place where my friends and i can lounge and dance to hip hop. I'm looking for something smaller than a club. Most clubs are too crowded and there's never a place to sit and lounge.
Anyone got any suggestions?? :birthday:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    My birthday is coming up and I'm looking for a fun place in the city to party.
    I'm looking for a place where my friends and i can lounge and dance to hip hop. I'm looking for something smaller than a club. Most clubs are too crowded and there's never a place to sit and lounge.
    Anyone got any suggestions?? :birthday:

around where?
  • Options
    personally i thought the clubs in new york were shite, the bars were ace but clubwise dog turd. just my oppinion. still love the place tho
  • Options
    As far as the east goes I'm all for the shore! But then again I'm a jersey girl so I'm a little bias
  • Options
    manhattan
  • Options
    Most hip hop clubs in NYC are shit these days coz of the crack down on drugs and shit...
    You can try Jay Z's club on 5th and 25, it's called 4040.. :D
    Otherwise, go to the East Village, you're bound to find somthing you like. there's a lot of happy hour bars there too!