Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Futureheads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Woo! I'm going to see The Futureheads at Manchester Academy tonight, I'm so excited!

Is anyone else going to see them on the News and Tributes tour?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I saw them over a year ago in Bristol. The bassist fell off the side of the stage.
  • Options
    Well he didn't last night... not that I remember. ;) They were amazing!
  • Options
    Just got their new album after liking the first. Not its up to the first outing which had a some catchy numbers, but i normally need few listens first.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I saw them over a year ago in Bristol. The bassist fell off the side of the stage.

:lol: thx for that point of interest
  • Options
    Just got their new album after liking the first. Not its up to the first outing which had a some catchy numbers, but i normally need few listens first.

I don't think the second album is quite as 'fun' as the first, but it's still fantastic. Just on a more serious tone.

They really were fantastic last night, my feet are completely in bits though!!
  • Options
    Love The Futureheads though I haven't had a chance to see them live yet.. Will be getting the new album as soon as I have some money. :p
  • Options
    Cazzoo wrote:
    Love The Futureheads though I haven't had a chance to see them live yet.. Will be getting the new album as soon as I have some money. :p

Apparently the US import version has more tracks on including Area. Might be worth buying that if you can. :D