Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hangover without the fun evening before

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone ever wake up in the morning feeling like the boozed it up the night before, but hadn't?

Comments

• Options
    lol, has happened yeah... i think it's dehydration or something
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Yup.

I had a great party recently, but didn't sleep. 48 hours on the go. Though yeah, that hangover will NEVER get me. Fucking beat it, yeah, tomorow I'll be fine.

Fucker! It got me. A day late hangover man, wtf?
  • Options
    yeh, i think a lot of the time my hangover is mainly extreme tiredness. so sometimes if i'm tired i can feel like i'm hungover.
  • Options
    didn't hydrate the day afterwards maybe?

I on the other hand have been drinking water like no bodies business and haven't touched alchohal in nearly a month. Woke up this morning feeling like I got drunk and then picked a fight with a Hells Angel named Bubba last night.
  • Options
    yeah i get that sometimes!

generally though, i never usually get hangovers :chin: that is, to put it bluntly, - as long as i 'vomit' the night before! (which is most times! i drink far too much too soon so i feel ill quite quickly!) if im not sick some time during the night, i can wake up in the mornings and feel absolutely awful... like last saturday in fact! that was a bad one i must say..
  • Options
    didn't hydrate the day afterwards maybe?

I on the other hand have been drinking water like no bodies business and haven't touched alchohal in nearly a month. Woke up this morning feeling like I got drunk and then picked a fight with a Hells Angel named Bubba last night.

that'd be your body's way of telling you need to abuse yourself more.

i've been up all night doing all sorts to myself but i feel fine!
  • Options
    Only when I have a lack of sleep like right now.

Also when smoking heavily the night before you wake up with some awful monged out head on ya like.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:

:lol:

You have just lined up my excuse for the next month!
  • Options
    That hangover headache, where everything is just kind of fuzzy and your lightheaded and tylenol wont make it go away... oh i've had that for the last 2 days, with not a drink either :(
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    i had that the other day, i woke up feeling hungover even though i haven't touched alcohol since january
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    i had that the other day, i woke up feeling hungover even though i haven't touched alcohol since january

Same here. However, the night before I was in a pub, mainly next to someone who smoked. And didn't get back until 2am...
  • Options
    Addict wrote:

you might have a point there. One of the sharpest guys I know has been smoking pot nearly every day since he was eight.
  • Options
    well i went out drinking wednesday night and didnt end up with the faintest tinge of a hangover, so im just thinking you might have had my hangover instead of me :)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I once had it after working an 18 hour shift, woke up the next day and it felt like the worst hangover ever.

The worst ones are the ones where you did go out, spent loads of money on alcohol but never really felt pissed, and then are hungover and skint the next day, and it wasn't even a fun night.

That pretty much sums up how I am now... apart from I did feel drunk!
  • Options
    im accustomed to feeling like shite - hangovers usually seem pretty mild

but to answer the question no i dont think so!
  • Options
    drunk

I had a few pints of my favorite lager 2 Fridays ago. I topped it with Amarula and a shot of rum. I had problems climbing up the stairs and I have no idea what happened after that.

When i woke up, I had one shoe on, and a sock. I found my other shoe beside my pillow and the cat had aptly peed in it. :banghead:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Jamaa wrote:
    When i woke up, I had one shoe on, and a sock. I found my other shoe beside my pillow and the cat had aptly peed in it. :banghead:
    :lol: poor thing, hope you washed it though..hi by the way