Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Rash

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I used some Nair on my legs this evening and within an hour one side of my neck has came out in a rash! What do you suggest that I do?

Comments

• Options
    Is it itchy? And if so, have you puy anything on it?
  • Options
    It is really itchy. I have just put something cold against it
  • Options
    If I get a rash I usually use some bite and sting cream on it and take an antihistamine (sp?) tablet, usually does the job. Just try not to scratch it as it will only make it worse, putting something cold on it like you are doing should help to ease the urge to itch it

Hope it dies down :)
  • Options
    If I get a rash I usually use some bite and sting cream on it and take an antihistamine (sp?) tablet, usually does the job. Just try not to scratch it as it will only make it worse, putting something cold on it like you are doing should help to ease the urge to itch it

Hope it dies down :)

Diprobase works as well.
  • Options
    Anything for insect bites and stings should help.

If it spreads any further or you start to feel ill you should seek medical attention.

I know it sounds daft but make sure you've washed off anything that may be left of what you've used, this time just with water.