Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

how much for this tattoo

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
After searching all over the internet for the fairy tattoo i want i finally found it on my necklace :)http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2333689/Trail/C%24cip%3D35755.Jewellery%2Band%2Bwatches%3EC%24cip%3D35817.Pendants%3EC%24Material%3DSterling+Silver.Sterling%2BSilver.htm
its only about an inch big and i would like it on my hip i was wondering how much roughly it would cost?

Comments

• Options
    No one can give you a definitive answer. Only the tattooist you've chosen can give you a quote. They all charge different amounts for things like size and how many hours work.

You're best bet is to talk to the tattooist you have in mind for it.

Ilora x
  • Options
    Usually they won't do something soooo small as the colours can run together after time. So I was told. My tattoo is about the size of a 50p piece, maybe slightly bigger, in black. And that cost me £30 about 2 years ago.
  • Options
    if in black i'd say it would be about £30 - 40 for just a small one like that. thats what it'd be in the tattoo place here.
  • Options
    £60 per hour is pretty much going rate for a decent tattooist