Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

me again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As some of you might or might not know I was the guy who cleverly lost their v-plates out in Amsterdam:
http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=95686&highlight=amsterdam

To quickly update, I took follow up tests and am clean of any STDs (I did use protection but had to be sure)

The thing now is getting my life back on track. I feel like an absolute fraud with everyone....my family are proud of me, my friends like me, but I feel like I have really let myself and everyone down. I am constantly reminding myself of it and it's awful. I really wish I had had a gf or someone special to me to lose it but the 2 or 3 girls I really connected with, well they just didn't work out. The question is when I do meet someone eventually and things do come together what should you and shouldn't you tell your partner? What about direct questions? I get the impression that the majority of women are either in the opinion that it is outright wrong or is fine so long as it's never a man they are involved with.....I'm really not a bad person but I'm worried I'll be judged like one if I am truthful, but the truth sometimes hurts those we love.

I'm waffling and futher confusing myself, so I ask you guys for advice. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    I think its best to take the risk of telling her- the whole story.

Better than her finding out later that you lied/didnt tell her and lose her
  • Options
    Don't tell anyone until you know them extremely well, that's the one bit I would advise.
  • Options
    My advice is to take it to the grave mate, if you think you can get away with it.
    How many people actually know what you've done? if its not many then keep it that way.
    Look like you've learnt the hard way that virginity is a big deal until you've lost it. Guess you live and learn though eh.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    the question of who i lost my virginity to never arises now, so i wouldn't mention it, however if your future girlfriend ever asks, thats the time to be honest.
  • Options
    i agree with Bunny 0.

Thats what I was meaning before :p