Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dry nail enamal

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody ever tried anything similar to this? Opinions on it? Looks weird, but I buy and try anything and everything on my nails :p

Heres a link to one brand as I'm not sure who else may do it, but just cuz I'm no good at explaining what things are :pThe ad on the right of the page, as it brings you to some stuipd video if you try and click it, :\

Comments

• Options
    Do you have a nail fetish? Hehe, all your posts seem to be about either Sally Hansen or random nail/polish :razz:

And I have no idea what dry nail enamel is :confused:

Ilora x
  • Options
    And I have no idea what dry nail enamel is :confused:

Ilora x

If you click the link it shows you.

And yeah :blush: I do... I still get harassed... I threw away 40+ nail polishes when I moved here... I still have over 70... Every time I go to the store I have an unnatural urge to buy more, though I own 2 versions of every color I see...

Considering my nails are absolute crap that peel and break you'd think I wouldn't :p
  • Options
    Ooh I know what you're on about!! :D *ex avon lady me! :)*

I liked it, as I'm the silly impatient kind who can't sit for half an hour and let them dry to prevent smudging. (there's random colours smuged all over my house where i've knocked the walls, doors, furniture etc)

They do chip though. But again, thats probably me :) Easy enough to use though.