Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cadburys Moments

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Little help needed people cos i'm going insane :eek:

right, have we all seen the advert for these lovely looking biscuit things where the woman's boyfriend comes to see her in work and is told by the receptionist that she's not there, even though he can see her through the glass wall?

well, i really really REALLY want some of those biscuits. Don't ask me why cos i ain't sure but i want to try them.

Now, the only problem being that they don't seem to stock them in my local tesco, sainsbury or spar. Have looked on countless occassions and can't find them.

Now, what i want to know is - does anyone else's tesco/sainsbury/spar sell them so that i know if it's me going mad/blind and can't find them, or if these places just aren't stocking them???

Please help me :crying:

Comments

• Options
    i'm sure the tescos i work at sells them..! and other random shops. have you asked someone who works in the store?
  • Options
    I want some too :( they look very yummy
  • Options
    Calm yourself, they're only biscuits! Jaffa cakes are probably nicer. Stuff ya face with some of those tasty buggers!! :hyper:
  • Options
    :eek:
  • Options
    they're mcvities I think... biscuit of the week at Nice cup of tea and a sit down .com ;)

:lol:girls and chocolate...