Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Thrush Question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, so here goes.

I have developed thrush since the weekend, likely cause is the night of pretty hard sex and lots of it. Whatever caused it, it's keeping me awake at night, and I need rid. So, pharmacy tomorrow, but in the mean time what can I do to stop the damn itching?

I've had mild thrush before so I know what it's like, but that cleared itself up before I managed to get it seen to, and this time definately wants treating. Unfortunately I don't have any natural live yoghurt in the fridge, and short of running myself another bath and sleeping in it, I don't know what I can do. :chin:

Comments

• Options
    E45?
  • Options
    Nearest thing we have is germolene, would that do it? It's not like i'll be using it inside...
  • Options
    diaper rash cream if you can get a hold of any
  • Options
    Speaking of rashes, I've found that shaving foam is nice and soothing. No idea how well it would work in this instance, but it might be worth a go :).
  • Options
    24hr supermarket?
  • Options
    Yeah, you can get thrush treatment from supermarkets, no need to go to a pharmacy if you know thats whta you've got