Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

First time....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK me and my girlfriend are planning to sleep together sometime soon, but I have never slept with a girl before, so a bit nervous!
Someone give me some tips! Ahh help Im really nervous now!

But exited too :p

Comments

• Options
    Relax, wear a condom and enjoy!

Believe me there is no tips needed, it will come to you naturally ;)
  • Options
    Relax, wear a condom and enjoy!
    :confused:
    use a dam instead me thinks. ;)
  • Options
    er, we are both girls.....
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    i knew that :p
    just take it naturally.
  • Options
    talia wrote:

I thought so!
    Just relax, and enjoy it, pay lots of attention to each other, an let each other know what you like an what feels good. But mostly take your time an have fun.
  • Options
    talk. i dont mean jabber about the weather, but ask her if its ok, go slow to begin with, be gentle until she's used to it- most girls find it hurts a bit the first time (assuming its her first time too?). make sure shes really wet and ready for you before you begin- the wetter the better.
    you'll probably be overtaken by the urge to speed up lots, dont do this all of a sudden- gradually increase the pace and watch her reaction, and once again, ask if she's ok, you might get a "mm-hm" in which case ease off a bit, but she might be more enthusiastic, which will probably mean you're good to go!

if you live with parents you might wanna put something on the bed in case she bleeds lots (i didn't personally, but there is usually some blood and i hear that it can be quite a bit in some cases)

the thinner the condom the better it feels (still no comparison to condomless sex, but hey) so featherlight or something are good. carefully tear the foil open before you get down to foreplay, so you can be quicker getting it on. maybe also practice putting one on in advance, they're annoying fiddly buggers, and theres nothing like pinging one accross the room to break up the ambience.

most importantly, relax, make sure she's relaxed, and be comfortable enough about it that if something goes wrong you can laugh about it and carry on, rather than it screwing up the whole thing. dont worry- chances are it'll be fine- the fact that you're doing it with someone you care about will make a huge difference.
  • Options
    the thinner the condom the better it feels (still no comparison to condomless sex, but hey).

Both Female
  • Options
    Both Female

:lol:
  • Options
    OK maybe i should have made it a bit clearer :impissed:
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    OK maybe i should have made it a bit clearer :impissed:

Dont worry yourself about that, just relax and enjoy yourself, itll be fine :)
  • Options
    you don't really need any tips. take it as it comes and you'll be fine. communication is the key to good sex.
  • Options
    Ahhh but where do I start! Gah!
  • Options
    talia wrote:

snog her face off. A good kiss always gets me warmed up! :naughty:
  • Options
    talia wrote:
    with lots of foreplay.
  • Options
    talia wrote:

With lots of nice kisses. If its her first time too she'll feel the same, so just take it slowly an do what feels right. It'll come to you.
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    with lots of foreplay.

Ooo yeah and that.

Well I havnt had sex with a woman but I know what I like a man to do, I guess the same principles apply. Just make sure you communicate about what you both like and enjoy.
  • Options
    Ahh i remember feeling like this with my first gf! feels like forever ago now
  • Options
    snog her face off. A good kiss always gets me warmed up! :naughty:

...and don't we know it! Jus' kidding, I love a good schnog too :naughty:

Really though, just go with the flow and like someone said already...communicate! Tell each other what feels good, what's not so great, what else you'd like to do/have done to you. Have fun, I'm sure you will :thumb:
  • Options
    How do girls actually have sex?!
  • Options
    The good thing about sex with another girl is that you know how girls' bodies operate. Lots of guys think that if they're going down on you or fingering you that as soon as you show signs of enjoying it, the best thing to do is do whatever they're doing faster and harder (which in my expericence usually hurts like a bitch). Relax in the knowledge that you're familiar with all the ins and outs (haha) of the female body and do what you think will feel best.

And, as the others have said, communicate - if something feels good, make sure she knows, and if not, then guide her to what works for you.
  • Options
    strap on?
    not always. no.
    there is probably as many ways to have sex with another woman as there are women!! ;)
    The good thing about sex with another girl is that you know how girls' bodies operate.
    thing is though, everybody seems to think that same thing ~ that any girl / woman should know how to be the perfect lover since she knows what pleases her. she knows the inns and outs of her own body so therfore she knows what works for all women. the truth is though, that really, all women are different.
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    all women are different.

and not all women know how to please themselves I would have thought
  • Options
    Replicant wrote:
    and not all women know how to please themselves I would have thought
    ... thats a scary thought... :lol:
    seriously though, yes. you are right.
  • Options
    spend lots of time on foreplay, just kissing her neck, grabing her ass or whateva, take it slow. dont rush it and go down on her or something before you push yourself in her, take the time and she will appericate it.
    good luck.
  • Options
    And people are still thinking im a bloke :yeees:
  • Options
    People don't read hun that's why.

But seriously, as everyone else has said, just relax and take it slowly, it'll all come naturally :)
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    does grabbing her ass count as foreplay?! :lol:

Aww no! No one told me that! In which case... I get foreplay from many random drunk guys every time I go out!

God, I'm such a slut...