Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

got a text last night sayin it was over

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
then later on i gave a call to her and left a msg and i think he was playin with my head !!!!! my question is why !!!!!!???????? and i am confused !!?!?!!?!?!!?!?! :eek2:

Comments

• Options
    Just one thing to say, what a c*w for dumping you over a text message! cowardly act that is.
  • Options
    Dunno why, you've just told us she dumped you and that's all. Got as much insight as you're giving us here, mate.

How long you been with her? Did you see it coming? Happened before? How old is she?
  • Options
    txt message is a crappy way of drumping someone, its not nice at all. ive done it myself before, but i did apologise later. had it done to me as well, hurt a bit.
  • Options
    If I was dumped by text, I would go to his house and kick him in the ballies.

but yes, do give us a tad more info please :p
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that mate, she is a coward for doing via sms, how fucking impersonal is that... Anyway, one way or an other wouldn't matter anyway, the result would be the same... But I think she can explain you why she terminated the relationship with you... Best luck in getting throuh this...
  • Options
    If I was dumped by text, I would go to his house and kick him in the ballies.

Lol. And he would deserve it. Dumping should definitely be done in person.
  • Options
    Bitch!

I had that done to me in an extreme way though....
    I was driving along one night when i get a text from my gf saying "I think I am gay. Last night me and ***** kissed. I think I love her"
    I was doing 60 at that point and almost crashed...

2 weeks later, after feeling fucked up for all that time, I find out that it was her friend that sent the text to fuck with me.
    Damn, was I pissed off....

Sorry to hear it mate, sounds like you're better off, safe!!
  • Options
    Girls are really uncool when they do that. Type of things my so-called-"friends" would do. They just dont think of the consequences

I hope you're getting better rss3000
  • Options
    Surely being dumped over MSN is worse? And no, I've never had either of those things happen to me.
  • Options
    Yeah being dumped by text is pretty harsh, but if your weak like me it's the best way to do it :thumb:

I am heartless yes.
  • Options
    What are you supposed to do if the other person is ignoring you though? Or is it okay then, because they're the person that's being rude in the first place?
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    Bitch!

I had that done to me in an extreme way though....
    I was driving along one night when i get a text from my gf saying "I think I am gay. Last night me and ***** kissed. I think I love her"
    I was doing 60 at that point and almost crashed...

2 weeks later, after feeling fucked up for all that time, I find out that it was her friend that sent the text to fuck with me.
    Damn, was I pissed off....

Sorry to hear it mate, sounds like you're better off, safe!!

How bizarre!

Just wanted to sympathise, anyway, rss. Some people have strange fluctuations of maturity levels when it comes to relationships - and especially when it comes to breaking up.

If she's messing with your head then I'd say she's best left well alone, but whatever's happening (or not) between you now I hope you're feeling better and looking after yourself dear :)