Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

A man date his mum!!

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
Man dates woman on Internet for six months - and it turns out to be his Mom!

If you ever thought you were unlucky in love then spare a thought for poor Daniel Anceneaux from Marseilles France, who spent weeks chatting online with a sexy, kinky woman before finally arranging a romantic rendezvous -- only to discover that the girl he had been chasing for the last six months was his own mother!

The whole sordid incident began when Daniel, an X-ray technician, began scouring the Internet for young 'ladies' to put a little lead back in his pencil.
Using The Prince of Pleasure as his online name, he soon began flirting with a sexy online babe going by the name of Sweet Juliette, (who in reality was actually his mother, Nicole, who lives six miles away). Neither one of them had any clue as to the other's true identity.
As their conversations became more sexual, horny little Daniel asked Sweet Juliette to send him a picture. He received a photo of a partially dressed sex goddess that his mother had scanned from a men's magazine. Shortly after that they agreed to meet on a nearby deserted beach.

"I walked out on that dark beach thinking I was going to hook up with the girl of my dreams. And there she was, wearing white shorts and a pink tank top, just like she'd said she would.

"But when I got close, she turned around -- and we both got the shock of our lives. I mean, I didn't know what to say. All I could think was, 'Oh my God! it's Mama!' "

But the worst was yet to come. A passing patrolman noticed the pair and cited them for visiting a restricted beach after dark.

"Danny and I were so flustered, we blurted out the whole story to the cop," recalled matronly mom Nicole, 52. "The policeman wrote a report, a local TV station got hold of it -- and the next thing we knew, our picture and our story was all over the 6 o'clock news. "People started pointing and laughing at us on the street -- and they haven't stopped laughing since."

The guys here at the Daily Happy Pill shudder to think of what dark perverted secrets both Mom and son might have revealed to each other during their steamy online affair.

"I never knew my son could be so kinky", Mrs. Anceneaux later told our reporter.

When asked to define 'kinky' she replied:
"Well he told me he wanted to dress like a nun and take a crap in my handbag. Does that count?"
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: worst nightmare
  • Options
    Haha oh dear...damn funny though
  • Options
    Oh dear.

I study family law and there was once a case where two people had been seeing each other. The guy was adopted. Turns out the girl he had been seeing was his sister! It was rank as they had a baby and everything!!!
  • Options
    I've heard this story before, lol.

Poor sods.
  • Options
    Why did the name tugger pop into my head when I read the title of this thread!
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Old news!

Still funny but BIN DUN BEFORE
  • Options
    "Well he told me he wanted to dress like a nun and take a crap in my handbag. Does that count?"

I don't know that I would admit that one... bad enough admitting to the rest! Ack!
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Why did the name tugger pop into my head when I read the title of this thread!
    :lol:
  • Options
    Ha ha haaaaa!! :lol:

Dunno whether I feel worse for the kid or for the mom.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    The guy was adopted. Turns out the girl he had been seeing was his sister! It was rank as they had a baby and everything!!!

That's not rank, just very sad for all involved.
  • Options
    :nervous:
  • Options
    would they make the brother and sister split up? its illegal to have a relationship with your sister, but would they make an allowance because they had fallen in love, had a baby and everything? omg that is soo sad!
  • Options
    I've heard this story before, lol.

Poor sods.
    I think I posted it on here about a year ago.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Them telling the cop sounds suspicious... what's wrong with "Oh sorry, we didn't know it was a private area" or "Please, you amazing cop, let us go, we won't come here again" or even just "Alright, sorry"? Did they have to say the whole (unrelated, I might add) thing?
  • Options
    anyone who watches greenwing in here, should know funny things about guys and their mothers :yuck:
  • Options
    About Guy and his mother. Hehehe.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    anyone who watches greenwing in here, should know funny things about guys and their mothers :yuck:
    :lol: That programme is brilliant!
  • Options
    Ow, poor them. :nervous: