Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

feel slightly wick

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was out on saturday night for my friend's birthday. There were loads of us out and I ended up pulling her brother and going back to their house where we slept together blah blah blah. I've liked him for ages, and apparently he's liked me too although in the "she's hot" sense but not sure if he thinks I'm girlfriend material. How can I suss out whether to take this further or not? I don't feel wick because we shagged, I'm all up for free love and what not, it's just I do like him and would like to take things further.

I texted him last night to say hows things and he replied with a "oh, tired etc hows you" type one so I wrote back and haven't heard from him since. I think I'm being slightly anal about the whole thing because he's exams on and to be fair he had like 2 hours sleep before having to work yesterday.

Should I go through the sister route (we are good mates so wouldn't be a problem). Bah, I hate this. I get thrown an awful lot of losers and I reject them and then the finally the one comes round that I want and he doesn't seem keen.

Sorry about the length, but I've worn out my mutual friends and you guys always have good advice. Rar :yes:

Comments

• Options
    Hmmmmm .... how old is he compared to you? I would also add that not much time has passed and he is busy with exams etc ... may be give it a bit more time?
  • Options
    Ehm he was in the year above me, so he's 21/22. (I'm 20). Yea just sucks though, I'd trade in all the wankers that have been sniffin around lately for a nice fella like him. Le sigh.
  • Options
    Ehm he was in the year above me, so he's 21/22. (I'm 20). Yea just sucks though, I'd trade in all the wankers that have been sniffin around lately for a nice fella like him. Le sigh.

I hear ya!

I'd say give it a bit more time, as Teagan said. It's only Monday afternoon which isn't long off Saturday night/Sunday morning when you factor in necessary recovery time etc. It's most certainly not a write-off yet, anyway, and it's not as if he's just sitting on his arse all day being perfectly capable of texting you but just not bothering. If he works, has exams and is still feeling the pain of the weekend then it's a lot more understandable.

Allow him a bit more longer to get in touch before you start feeling like it's hopeless, he obviously likes you (though what's all this about not being girlfriend material?). Don't give up hope yet hon! :thumb:
  • Options
    lol that's right, you n your buses! Oh the girlfriend comment..he didn't say this or anything, it's just I assume that he thinks all I was up for was a one night thing but I'm not as I've had a crush on him since I was like 17

I just don't want to go and say, "i want ya baby" and he looks at me like, :nervous:

Wouldn't it be grand if someone invented a suss-o-meter? Wonder who on thesite is good at inventing things? :chin:
  • Options
    lol that's right, you n your buses! Oh the girlfriend comment..he didn't say this or anything, it's just I assume that he thinks all I was up for was a one night thing but I'm not as I've had a crush on him since I was like 17

I just don't want to go and say, "i want ya baby" and he looks at me like, :nervous:

Wouldn't it be grand if someone invented a suss-o-meter? Wonder who on thesite is good at inventing things? :chin:

I get why you don't want to lay it on the line, so to speak, especially if you get the feeling he might just have thought it was a bit of fun for both of ya. But it's not necessarily the way he feels about it... I'm sure you'll find out what his intentions are (or aren't) soon enough though.

Since you're good mates with his sis, you could always try and scope it out through her... without being too obvious, if that's one of your talents (it certainly ain't one of mine ;) )

A suss-o-meter would be a verrry welcome addition to the world, though I'd settle for a bus timetable at the moment.. :p