Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Where would I find....?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
... a St. Christopher pendant for a guy?

There's a couple in Argos but i'm not really keen. It's for my boyfriends 18th birthday, and I'd like to get it engraved etc. It's a couple of months away so I have time to order it off the internet etc.

I have to be careful while I'm on this PC though - it's his laptop, and he's in and out of the room :)

Anyone can suggest where to look? I'd prefer it wasn't yellow gold tbh, but if that's all I can find then it'll have to do :)

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    My mum got one for my brother for his 21st from a small jewellers in London but I'd imagine most jewellers would stock such a thing.
  • Options
    I know, but I know of none. I'm going to check in town tomorrow, but our towns not exactly brilliant.... so I'm not building my hopes up. I can get to Birmingham etc quite easily... my mum would take me to get it if anyone knew one outside of my area that I'd get a nice one from :)
  • Options
    If you can get to Birmingham, then clearly you'll want the Jewellery Quarter - you will no doubt find exactly what you're looking for.

Ilora x
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    There are also all your high street jewellery shops like Samuels, Goldsmiths, Leslie Davis etc.
  • Options
    My Mum used to work for H Samuel until recently and apparently they do them in yellow gold and silver.

If you haven't got one near where you live (sorry, didn't check!) you can order pretty much everything off their website now. (www.hsamuel.co.uk)
  • Options
    Have you tried ebay?