Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

You'd just leave it right?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I used to work with a fella, about 3years ago now, we got on really really well, and had such a laugh together. At the time though, we both were in relationships. We both ended up leaving the job and never saw each other again for god knows how long. Then around christmas time, i was out in town and saw him again, so we swapped numbers again, and were chatting, but nothing happened as we were both in relationsips still.

We've both been single now a few months, and when we both became single we started texting more and seeing eachother when we were out on a friday night, or whatever.
Thing is, i think i like him more than he likes me, im not sure though. He tells me im gorgeous, and he wants to see me etc, and he's told his mates he likes me, and on friday night admitted to my best mate that he likes me.
I just dont get him though, one min he's allover me texting being nice whatever and then the next i hardly speak to him.
When i do see him, we end up kissing, but some nights its like he just cant be bothered or he's too shy or whatever.

Its been going on for a few months now, and ive told him i cant be bothered chasing him anymore, but yet things have still gone on between us. I really like him, but i dont know what to do. Should i just leave it, and let him do the chasing? and if he doesnt come after me, then i know where i stand?

Hope that makes sense :confused:

Comments

• Options
    I reckon you've made it pretty clear where you stand. Just tell him the ball's in his court now. If he really likes you, then he'll be in touch. Otherwise, he might just've enjoyed someone chasing after him. Don't give him the satisfaction.
  • Options
    yeah let him do the chasing for a change!! then see what he does and youll know if somethings gna happen between u 2

that sounds like something i would do but i wouldnt talk to the guy about it! id just carry on and it would turn out to be a disaster!! so go for it, take a chance - be stubborn!