Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Glazer has stroke

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1219735,00.html

Despite problems may I be the first to say..................

I hope you die in fucking agony you cunt.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    harsh...but true.
  • Options
    thats well too harsh man, sort your head out. its only like any other multimillionaire buying into a fucking club, just because half your fans have never been to a game in their lives. they just like to have a whinge.

FC United are playing padiham soon! hah they just down the road, might pop over and laugh
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    thats well too harsh man, sort your head out. its only like any other multimillionaire buying into a fucking club, just because half your fans have never been to a game in their lives. they just like to have a whinge.

FC United are playing padiham soon! hah they just down the road, might pop over and laugh

Bollocks that man has ruined thousands of lives, he can go and fuck himself. Half our fans never been to a game?, well thats how I'd define fans mate, ones who goto games like myself.

Get yourself to Padiham and laugh, FC will outnumber you though so you better do it quietly.

edit to say I can't go anymore because of a certain gnome like twat.
  • Options
    thats business.

everyones out to make as much money as they can.

you did right starting a rival club, but still i think its harsh to laugh at the guy having a stroke.

i didnt laugh when jack walker fucking died, its just well beyond the joke.
  • Options
    Look it may be peurile and achieve nothing but it makes me feel a lot better. Hes fucked a lot of people over in his time for his self centered greedy aims, not least his own sister and apart from my family hes ruined the only other thing I care about. I hope his death is very very painful and slow.

When he goes I'm going to party like its 26th May 1999.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1219735,00.html

Despite problems may I be the first to say..................

I hope you die in fucking agony you cunt.

i'm sure he'd feel the same way about you, too.

but oh wait, you don't know him.
  • Options
    Have to say I agree with godscop really.

I will be partying like hell when Ken Bates and Fat Cunt Richmond die a slow and horrific death.
  • Options
    End of the day him dying or not makes no odds, his family will still own united, im sure the will is not going to give united back to the fans.
    But if Bill Archer Or David Bellotti died im sure us Brighton fans would be partying on the pier till sunrise.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    Bollocks that man has ruined thousands of lives,

Can I ask how?
  • Options
    Can I ask how?

United aside, the trailer park people he imposed huge rent rises on, the thousands who have lost jobs through his asset stripping, he even dragged his own sister through the courts to earn a few extra millions. Hes a shit, a nasty fucking lowlife this world would be better without.
    End of the day him dying or not makes no odds, his family will still own united, im sure the will is not going to give united back to the fans.

I'm hoping his cloned sons go the same way in due course.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    I'm hoping his cloned sons go the same way in due course.

Don't worry, they will;)
    But if Bill Archer Or David Bellotti died im sure us Brighton fans would be partying on the pier till sunrise.

And I'll be joining you, damn right I will.

If any of yous shop in Focus DIY you are funding scum even more vile than Bates and Glazer. Just so you know like. I refuse to shop there, anyhoots.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    Bollocks that man has ruined thousands of lives, he can go and fuck himself. Half our fans never been to a game?, well thats how I'd define fans mate, ones who goto games like myself.

Get yourself to Padiham and laugh, FC will outnumber you though so you better do it quietly.

edit to say I can't go anymore because of a certain gnome like twat.
    I don't agree that to be a fan you have to go to the matches there's no way I can afford £500 or whatever it is for a season ticket.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Don't worry, they will;)

I mean soon.
    I don't agree that to be a fan you have to go to the matches there's no way I can afford £500 or whatever it is for a season ticket.

I can't either, well I'd get the money somehow but I refuse to. FC United, season ticket £126, surrounded by real fans, real atmosphere and you get to stick two fingers up at the gnome as well. ;)
  • Options
  • Options
    Isn't it sad that some people get so happy about another man's misfortune?
  • Options

so very true
  • Options

Not really, him, Edwards, Bates and Roman have destroyed English football.

The wrong man was in Harding's helicopter, and I will have a celebratory glass of wine when all four of those fucks pop it.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Not really, him, Edwards, Bates and Roman have destroyed English football.

The wrong man was in Harding's helicopter, and I will have a celebratory glass of wine when all four of those fucks pop it.

If that's how you feel, than fair enough. But I still think it's pretty sad.
  • Options
    it's not something i'd get worked up over but at the same time i wouldn't lose any sleep......indifferent really i suppose, i'm just curious how much money glazer will release for summer signings, seeing as chelsea already have ballack and may well get shevchenko :( ........
  • Options
    As I understand it, it's his sons who run the day to day matters of the club. We've been more or less promised at least 2 big signings by David Gill.
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    As I understand it, it's his sons who run the day to day matters of the club. We've been more or less promised at least 2 big signings by David Gill.

Think you'll make the Gudjohnsson - van Nistelrooy swap?
  • Options
    Not sure it's what we need TBH

Yes RvN has to go, if the stories are true, but we need someone classy to replace him and I'm personally not convinced that Eidur is that person.
  • Options
    Think you'll make the Gudjohnsson - van Nistelrooy swap?

I hope not. Couldn't bare to see Ruud playing for them. If he goes I hope it's abroad and I'll wish him all the best.

I like Gudjohnson, and have always thought he should get more games for Chelsea, but I don't think he's for us. There's only a select number of strikers I'd take as a replacement for Ruud, he isn't one of them.
  • Options
    3 strikes and he's out! :D
  • Options
    We're having a party when Glazer dies.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    We're having a party when Glazer dies.

you only ever seem to post shit on here. sad times.

im gonna have a party when you die, on your grave.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    you only ever seem to post shit on here. sad times.

im gonna have a party when you die, on your grave.

and i will make sure i dont spend 20p in the train station toilet, so my bowels are sufficiently full for when i arrive for the party