Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I dont get spammer

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
But who really does? I wondered today... I can understand why people spam about pyramid schemes, or spam for their message board and what not, but why would people spam about things that doesn't effect them? Spamming about your favorite band or car or what not. It in no way shape or form will effect you if you tell people about that rad new singer, so why? I'm confused. Maybe they aren't really spamming and just 12?

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately because 1% of people are stupid enough to click on the adverts or whatever, then they make money out of it, so that's why people keep spamming.
  • Options
    I dont mean the ones the even post links. The ones that just come around and post some seemingly spammy stuff, but no link and no kickback to them.
  • Options
    Well yeah that's just stupid.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Spam fitters. :yum:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Or fritters? :p
  • Options
    There's me thinking that was a typo, that you actually meant Spanner, one of our favourite moderators. How disappointed I feel now. :(:p