Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

I had another

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I had another with this 2 people I live with there wind me up so much and there keep saying don't do this and that, like I find work I with agency at moment 24 hour call there like well I don't what the phone go off in the night I say well I need earn a wage Every time we chat to get things clear up it’s the man who think he knows all the time then is stupid wife slick up for him then we have pains she says her stupid pice but everyutime I say my apin she like I am not brother he ignore me all the time all he cares about when I getting his next money he wind me up to stage where I could knock him out its been going on for 3 months he rude and annoy, Then he like I don’t what that there and this and that and that he says he used be career loll he don’t ever feels he cold not surprise when he got knocked out in the children homes because he wind them up then he leave because he could not stand it. He so rude and then we his friends come around him all nice and paling he wind me up more and more until stage I flip. I have tried anything to get the guy to listen he does not listen then today I felt like trash the place. I am sick of people that are cold with me and don’t show any love or give me cold shoulders he make promises all time and break them. I live in care all my life with no love and people just seem try me bloody stupid and cold shoulders then there go on about there family’s that wind me up more. I try being nice people there throwing back in my face and my writ skills are crap. Then When I say had another you not listen to me or him she like don’t be rude she always say don’t be rude when I express my apin about things saying he should not igrone me or him get to again then go you be rude. Rude when people ignore you and swear at you. He get himself and her a takeway never thought ask me and there do things never ask me to come out. All he cares his bloody money and she the same. My heart get broke all time by carers because he short time and don’t give any love be bully in homes, that why I filp.

I never proof read so there should be lots off errors

Comments

• Options
    So are these people just your housemates or your legal guardians?
  • Options
    now BREATHE...........

It sounds like youre having a really hard time. Is there anyone you can talk to about your foster carers. Are they worse or better than the ones before?
    It sounds like you have a lot of anger inside, and maybe that comes across when youre trying to communicate with your foster carers, and maybe it makes them not know what to do for the best. It cant be an easy job for them either if you think about it.
    Maybe you could speak to your social worker about it - what is he/she like?
    How old are you?
  • Options
    im sorry, but this post seems like a fake to me, sorry if it is genuine
  • Options
    I agree with SuzyCreamcheese. It might be a good idea to get in touch with your social worker and explain the situation, the best way to do that would be by staying very calm while you speak to him/her and think about what you are going to say first so that you don't forget anything important.

Good luck with everything.
  • Options
    Mia_16 wrote:
    im sorry, but this post seems like a fake to me, sorry if it is genuine

I dont think it is, but either way I'm sure there are other people reading who could benefit from any advice given on this thread and might be in a similar situation. :)
  • Options
    No its support logigs but he keep asking for money all the time, mia16 why do you think it fake?
  • Options
    No its support logigs but he keep asking for money all the time, mia16 why do you think it fake?

Do you have a social worker?
  • Options
    i dunno just the way you were wording things, didnt seem right. im very sorry though, it seems i was wrong.
  • Options
    I find the post quite hard to read. I thought you said youd been in care.
    How old are you?