Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

the what to do with a jacket question....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right, we're about to set off on a all day boozing session for my birthday which isnt going to finish till we leave a club tonight.

but its absoooooooolutly pissing it down. do i take a jacket and hope i can hang it up? or risk not taking one?

chances are if i take one i'll lose it anyway..hmmmmm

i hate having a jacket on a night out, but also hateeeee getting piss wrapped.

any suggestions?

Comments

• Options
    I'd say take the jacket and remind all your mates to remind you to pick it up at the end of the night. Also, if you have an old jacket as well, take that instead.
  • Options
    Yeah, thats the bain of many a night out...

If everyone is wearing a jacket its not so bad, then your all in the same boat and you all have to put them away, if its just you then its a pain!

See what the rest are doing!
  • Options
    Take the jacket always. I've lost my fair share of jackets too, but I've stolen my fair share also. Karma and all that jazz. :yes:
  • Options
    take a crappy jacket or an umbrella you don't mind losing. most clubs have cloakrooms?
  • Options
    Take it and hang it up in the cloakroom. Just don't lose your ticket so you can get it at the end of the night. I've done that millions of times.

If you're doing an alldayer its likely you'll lose your jacket before you even get to a club but hey. You'll be warm for a little while :p
  • Options
    Take the jacket.

When you spill out of the nightclub later on, you can be a gentleman and put it over some young drunken bint you pulled which = brownie points :thumb:
  • Options
    could just take a cheapo umbrella and bin it before u get into the club?

i hate taking jackets out too (99% chance they'll get lost.. either i'll forget or not be bothered to que for an hour to get it)
  • Options
    i'm having the same dilemma. :(

best bloody stop raining!!!! :mad:
  • Options
    if i go out in durham i'll just pop by work first and leave it behind my bar, and quickly nip into the club i work in, right at the end, to get it back