Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Leaving Gift

I don't usually ask for gift advice, as I know it's difficult to make good suggestions when you don't know the person yourself. But... I was reading Ballerina's thread and thought I'd pick people's brains too, since I'm having a really hard time finishing off a work-in-progress leaving gift-package-thingy.

My best friend is going back to her home country of Australia in ten days time and I want to make her SOB with the best, most manipulative ta-ra prezzie EVER :p I want it to be a mix of some personal stuff, and a couple of nasty, tacky little souveniers to remind her of the time she's lived here. Not shortbread or Newcy Brown though, she hates them both...

I've already done a little photo montage of our adventures and drunken exploits, knitted her some woollies as there may be a cool/mild breeze once in a while back down under, and am planning to give her some bahts as she's stopping off in Thailand on her way. But any other suggestions - no matter what - would be welcomed. Oh yeah, nothing too heavy as after I've given it to her it'll have to be posted over there since her suitcase is already fit to burst and the shipping budget is already blown.

Suggestions, please. Tackier and more outrageous the better :thumb:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I was going to suggest photos but since you have already done that..

What about a sick bag full of a pick and mix from woolies, she can eat the sweets on the plane then when she inevitably pukes, she has the bag, also you could get the bag signed from all her friends over here. Dunno where you'd get a sick bag mind you but hey I cant think of everything :razz:
  • Options
    I was going to suggest photos but since you have already done that..

What about a sick bag full of a pick and mix from woolies, she can eat the sweets on the plane then when she inevitably pukes, she has the bag, also you could get the bag signed from all her friends over here. Dunno where you'd get a sick bag mind you but hey I cant think of everything :razz:

I LOVE IT. You are a genius, and my brother's flying back to Germany tomorrow so he should be able to post me a (hopefully unused) sick bag before she leaves. :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I LOVE IT. You are a genius, and my brother's flying back to Germany tomorrow so he should be able to post me a (hopefully unused) sick bag before she leaves. :D

No problem, I just thought of it right then too. I'm amazed by my random thoughts sometimes. :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I want to make her SOB
    short of breath?