Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dogging (confused expression)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so i was joking about with a woman friend of mine, she is abit older then i am and is divorced now. Anyway, while we were joking about i said, "guess what i am thinking right now?" and she replied with, "taking me out dogging tonight!" and then i was looking all confused and stunned she went into an explanation of how she has been doing it since before it was even called dogging. All news to me...and somewhat shocking...and i do not shock easily, trust me on that!

So, i was wondering...what does anyone here thing of Dogging???

Comments

• Options
    \
  • Options
    No, but i never thought that i knew anybody who would go do it, i mean it seems so...so...i dont know what it seems.

Why did you post but avoid the question scarlette? lol
  • Options
    What is "dogging"
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    dogging is quite a popular activity, there are people who just go to watch, people who like to be watched, people who have sex with others, people who will just have sex with partners while others watched. its a whole varied ball game.

in my eyes if thats what people want to do then let them, most doggers (or to my knowledge) do it out of the way of people who aint into it.

dont get me wrong tho, im not into it or anything, just know a bit about it! :thumb:
  • Options
    Once when i was 16 or 17 I was out with my friends at lunch time at school and there were 2 people going for it in the middle of the park right next to my school where anyone could have seen them - including the kids in prep who were like 4!
  • Options
    my friends mum was into it :/
  • Options
    Not a thing I would consider, kissing, holding, and touching a bit in public is acceptable for me, but full on sex?! Nah, not for me.
  • Options
    I know someone that did that, lights flashed into the car and it was his neighbours wife :lol:
  • Options
    When I was learning to drive I used to go to drive around a supermarket car park with my Dad quite a bit (late so the supermarket way shut). We used to see the same couple quite a bit in their car. Think they were having a sordid affair conducted solely in Safeway's carpark after dark.
  • Options
    Some people here use the term "to dog" as in snogging someone. "I was dogging away at her last night" Weird. I've heard of that Stan Collymore thing though.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Some people here use the term "to dog" as in snogging someone. "I was dogging away at her last night" Weird. I've heard of that Stan Collymore thing though.

Ergh thats a horrible way to describe snogging!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Some people here use the term "to dog" as in snogging someone. "I was dogging away at her last night"

:lol: quality, i've never heard it used that way before, and i thought snogging was a crap word........
  • Options
    I don't see anything particulary wrong with it as long as its away from kids.
  • Options
    My best friend and her husband go dogging.

Each to their own and all that.
  • Options
    Far nicer places to have sex with other people watching...
  • Options
    No, I think its when you go with the intention of being seen.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    And have people join in if thats yiur thing, not just about watching according to wikipedia.
  • Options
    strange. I've just received a text message inviting me. My reply will be 'no thank' in case you're wondering.
  • Options
    prude!
  • Options
    I once went out with a guy who's nickname was "Dogger"
  • Options
    There was a report in the local paper about places where dogging was happening, my mother was sooo shocked, but like someone said if its away from children, an what they want then go for it.
  • Options
    Just found my local site. Must investigate. A new experience awaits!

http://www.swingingheaven.co.uk/dogging/locations/surrey-dogging.html
  • Options
    Tugger wrote:
    Just found my local site. Must investigate. A new experience awaits!

Maybe your new friend would like to go to :p
  • Options
    Ha. We 'accidentley' caught some people doing it like a year or so ago at a country park near us, and sometimes after all the pubs shut on a friday night it's funny to go there as it's a massove car park in the middle of no where, and see all the pervy old men sat in their cars waiting, that and the teenage weed dealers :lol: Allthough i'm still not sure if people go there to 'dog' or it's just randy teenagers having sex.
  • Options
    You should go mate, you might get to shag her.

In general, dogging is total shit. I've been to a couple "hot spots" I casually walked passed a car with a mate and two dudes were having a rub
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I live in the New Forest which has hundreds of car parks popular with doggers. Many a night my mates and I have witnessed doggers having fun whilst we sat there having a smoke.
    Weekender Offender