Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sex question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My girlfiriend has been wanting to orgasm for a long time now and doesnt feel as though she is. But several times during sex, she has had this release where she kind of sweelsls up inside and there is this rush inside and then she becomes very sensitive and has to tak ea break before she is ready. I told her it could be a mini orgasm, what is it?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Probably the start of an orgasm.
  • Options
    sounds like it is an orgasm to me. no one orgasm will be as intense as another
  • Options
    Surely she'd know if it was? From what I've gathered, they're quite enjoyable :confused:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Surely she'd know if it was? From what I've gathered, they're quite enjoyable :confused:

You would think so, but some people expect an orgasm to be more than it actually is - also intensity can vary dramatically as already mentioned. To the original poster - it sounds like your girlfriend might need to relax a bit more and just go with the flow ;)
  • Options
    it could be the start of one or a mini version of one. Ive had ones like that where its felt like it was coming, and then there was just a release but its not been that much and then at other times completely mind blowing, often somewhere between the two.
    I Think she needs to recognise when that feeling is coming and try and relax into it and go with the flow, to try and see if they can get more intense. My first every orgasm I wasnt even sure if it was one or not.
  • Options
    sounds like one to me, but they can vary in strength. tell her to play with herself and see if she can give one to herslef. you need to know how to make yourself cum b4 u can expect a man to do it for u. i mean if your body, if u cant tell if u r having one i would be worried :crazyeyes
  • Options
    when i first started having sex i did the same thing - it was so intense i had to tell my guy to stop, cs it felt so strange and just too much for me, but one time i told hi not to stop just go allthe way and it was an orgasm and when the height of it came it was great. Just carry on (unless ur physically hurting her!) and im sure it will turn out to be the start of an orgasm

ive tried the whole doin it yourself thing i can NEVA orgasm outa that lol
  • Options
    sexpod wrote:
    But several times during sex, she has had this release where she kind of sweelsls up inside and there is this rush inside ...

Ah, what is it about sex that makes a girl wanna have a shit? :confused:

;)
  • Options
    Pressure IN one hole... pressure OUT the other ;)
  • Options
    Speaking to a friend yesterday, she hasnt either but gets close. My girlfriend gets close too. My theory on it is just chill and have fun together and then when it's least expected it might happen!
  • Options
    jenni30 wrote:
    ive tried the whole doin it yourself thing i can NEVA orgasm outa that lol

Is that true for most girls? As a guy I find it much harder to orgasm with a partner, because there isn't the same level of ... (searches for right word, gives up) ... feedback. I'd have thought it would've been the same for girls.
  • Options
    before an orgasm it becomes super sensitive and almost unbearable
    if she can suck it up for a bit and you pump a littler faster during this time, she might just scream orgasm
    Good Luck :thumb:
  • Options
    Is that true for most girls? As a guy I find it much harder to orgasm with a partner, because there isn't the same level of ... (searches for right word, gives up) ... feedback. I'd have thought it would've been the same for girls.

I can go from both myself and my boyfriend, but I find it easier to go myself, because I know exactly what to do to get there. And when he does it for me, I worry that he's going to get too tired so that distracts me. Is that what you mean JS?
  • Options
    I can go from both myself and my boyfriend, but I find it easier to go myself, because I know exactly what to do to get there. Is that what you mean JS?

Yeah, that's what I mean. It just kinda surprises me that this isn't the case with everyone.
  • Options
    Yeah, that's what I mean. It just kinda surprises me that this isn't the case with everyone.
    I have never orgasmed through masturbation and to be honest I find it quite dull. Even if I do the exact same things to myself that my bf does to me it does feel the same.