Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Special Person

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, so i met a person who i been with for about 3 months now and she is absoloutelty fantastic, she is everything i wanted in a girl, now i want to show her how much she means to me, sick of telling how much i like her, now the question is mainly to the girls, if u wanted to be shown u meant so much to someone what would u want??

Comments

• Options
    You could just organise a nice day out and surprise her, or you could surprise her by cooking a nice meal and have it all candle lit. Something which you have put effort into rather than just taking her to a restaurant (although very nice too) for example would maybe be good. Oranise something that she likes, maybe just a picnic in a nice spot where you can be together without too much distraction but have nice scenery etc.
  • Options
    Now why can't i find a bloke like that :impissed:
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    Now why can't i find a bloke like that :impissed:

i don't think there are many out there!
  • Options
    Yeah arrange a special day or night or both :naughty:

I'm thinking cooking a meal, take her shopping, a picnic, a walk along the sand, or in the city, a massage, lots of candles, bubble bath.

Anything that shows you have really put the effort into doing something special. :love:
  • Options
    I dont think i'd want to be shown with gifts or anything like that.

Actions speak better than objects.

Not really sure what you could do. Im a big fan of home made meaningful presents
  • Options
    take her out for the day just you and her most girls would like that !!!
    if you don't like shopping that much but your gf does and you don't go with her that much take her shopping she might appericate it !! :)
  • Options
    Roachford wrote:
    Ok, so i met a person who i been with for about 3 months now and she is absoloutelty fantastic, she is everything i wanted in a girl, now i want to show her how much she means to me, sick of telling how much i like her, now the question is mainly to the girls, if u wanted to be shown u meant so much to someone what would u want??

Suprises are always good... I did a nice cheesy one once...
    I was supposed to be going to see my ex at uni, we hadnt seen each other for a while so we were both really looking forward to it...
    When I was about 10 mins from her room in the halls I phoned her and said I had got stuck at work and couldnt make it!
    I then knocked on her door with a rose and a couple of other presents! The look on her face was priceless!
    Then on the day I was going back home, while she was in the shower I got even cheesier... I wrote out lots of soppy little notes to her and hide them all round her room so as she went about her day when I was gone she kept finding them! :D
  • Options
    I say... bake her cookies!! I'd fall in love for any guy that could cook me good cookies...

:yes:
  • Options
    JamesZero wrote:
    Suprises are always good... I did a nice cheesy one once...
    I was supposed to be going to see my ex at uni, we hadnt seen each other for a while so we were both really looking forward to it...
    When I was about 10 mins from her room in the halls I phoned her and said I had got stuck at work and couldnt make it!
    I then knocked on her door with a rose and a couple of other presents! The look on her face was priceless!
    Then on the day I was going back home, while she was in the shower I got even cheesier... I wrote out lots of soppy little notes to her and hide them all round her room so as she went about her day when I was gone she kept finding them! :D

Now you see i like stuff like that.

Sadly i tend to go for the blokes that can't read an write.
  • Options
    IWishIWas wrote:
    I say... bake her cookies!! I'd fall in love for any guy that could cook me good cookies...

:yes:

:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Something like that. Something especially for her, that shows you've either gone out your way, or really thought about it....

If you don't trust your cooking skills, then a gift will do if you think about it the right way...

I was telling my boyfriend when I first started my new job how I hated 'lock up', as since I'm the supervisor, I set the alarm. It means going back into the dark building and having all these automatic locking doors close behind me, and setting the alarm in the dark (now it's summer it's light out, but nvm). He suggested having a torch. I said I'd thought about it, but who wants to carry a ruddy great toch in their handbag? My one I have for powercuts is huge, so I'd discarded the idea

A few days later, he handed me a little wrapped up present. He'd been out and bought me a torch keyring, that I could put on the building keys. He'd even picked the pink one for me, over the black ones :)

It's something to show you care and you listen. :yes: That'll make her happier than you'd believe.
  • Options
    littlemidgetsarah, have you got one of those good guys then?