Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Ears

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my ears are weird it feels like the cartiledge is breaking. on my right ear i've had a lump there for years it protrudes out and feels pointy to touch like a piece of cartiledge has snapped on the same ear near the entranbce to my ear the cartiledge there in a bigger area (anti-tragus) seems to also have snapped i wake up with pain there sometimes and see it pointing up and i have to push it back down. On myleft ear the cartiledge is pierced but the outer rim of the ear feels gappy only a matter of millimetres but it doesn't all feel connected. Should ibe worried about this and what is it, should i go to the docS?

Comments

• Options
    I'd say you should go to the doctors, just because i've not heard about anyone having symptoms like that so i dont really have any other advice to offer
    Hope it goes well :)
  • Options
    my ears are weird it feels like the cartiledge is breaking. on my right ear i've had a lump there for years it protrudes out and feels pointy to touch like a piece of cartiledge has snapped on the same ear near the entranbce to my ear the cartiledge there in a bigger area (anti-tragus) seems to also have snapped i wake up with pain there sometimes and see it pointing up and i have to push it back down. On myleft ear the cartiledge is pierced but the outer rim of the ear feels gappy only a matter of millimetres but it doesn't all feel connected. Should ibe worried about this and what is it, should i go to the docS?

My god, you've had this for years and not seen a doctor! go ASAP