Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

See No Evil

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Has anyone just watched the first part of this?

It's weird because it's around parts of Manchester that I know really well. Proper freaked me out, even though I already know the Hindley/Brady story.

How much does Maxine Peake look like Hindley though?!! Soooo freaky.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i just caught the last 10 mins or so of this

so im hoping with missing tonights, and been at work tomorrow night, that i'll be able to download both parts
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Watched the lot but kept loosing the plot a bit in places.

Not a bad watch though.
  • Options
    saw it ...good stuff.
    when i was a kid we went up on the moors ...mum dad me and two sisters all in the car.
    we had to stop so my mum could jump over a wall and have a pee.
    now if you have ever seen these moors ...they are desolate ...long winding empty roads ...or at least back then.
    before my mum could pull her keks up ...we were surrounded by police ...my dad searched and all us kids questioned ...is this realy your mum aand dad ...very freaky at the time.
    this was of course whren bodies were being discovered.
    all these years and i didn't know brady was a jock.
  • Options
    when i was a kid we went up on the moors ...mum dad me and two sisters all in the car.
    we had to stop so my mum could jump over a wall and have a pee.
    now if you have ever seen these moors ...they are desolate ...long winding empty roads ...or at least back then.
    before my mum could pull her keks up ...we were surrounded by police ...my dad searched and all us kids questioned ...is this realy your mum aand dad ...very freaky at the time.

I've been on the moors tonnes of times... that would have shit me up no end though!!
  • Options
    I watched it an thought it was really good, im glad its more aimed towards them though then the children they killed if you get what i mean, i didnt want to see anything happening to any kids.
  • Options
    i saw first half last night, what time is the second part being shown?! need to make sure i get to see them get locked up!!!
  • Options
    Tonight i think
  • Options
    It's tonight, at 9pm.
  • Options
    it was good, really sad though :(
  • Options
    Yeah, I think it was good... I think they should have called it The David Smith story though!