Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Reiki

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has anyone here ever been to a Reiki practitioner? I love the idea of it, and it's something that at this time in my life, I could benefit from.

If you have seen someone who practises Reiki, I'd love to hear about it. Did it work/what was it for?

Comments

• Options
    What do you want it for?

It's all mumbo jumbo of course, but here's a link for you: http://www.reikifed.co.uk/pub/about/reiki/index.shtml
  • Options
    I had reiki once. it was OK. Didnt think it was amazing or anything, just nicely relaxing. i know a couple of people who really thought it was good though.
    maybe I was expecting too much?
  • Options
    My auntie s a trained Reiki healer and she swears by it. I had it done at college a few times and it did bugger all, didnt make me any better.
  • Options
    My Mum goes fortnightly to a reiki healing group in our area, and says it really helps her. I think its the kind of thing that is worth a try, and if it works for you then great, if not, you can say you tried :)