Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wind

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Isn't flatulance funny? Imagine you could fart out your dick. It would be like a kettle whistling :naughty:

Comments

• Options
    Farts are funny. Unless somebody farts in a car then locks the windows *barf*
    For the last week, I get real gassy at work. No time else, just when I'm at work.

Cuz you all wanted to know :p
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Farting can be very amusing.
  • Options
    Farts are a part of us, it happens.

Fanny farts!
  • Options
    Anyone get booby farts? :lol:
  • Options
    Farting can be as amusing as it can be deadly... I lost 2 of my best friends in a fart contest... it was sad, but hey not my fault if they couldn't handle my farts...
  • Options
    I was at a sleepover with my friends and one of the girls fell asleep. Then let out a slow squeeky loud fart in her sleep :) was hilarious. This same girl has apparent orgasms in her sleep though, lots of writhing then moaning (not like a nightmare, like, sexual, scary!). Another of my friends at these sleepovers always molests or attacks me. First it was just kicking me in the face. Last time, her hand started roaming over me :( (she is asleep at the time, sleeping next to her boyfriend!!).

But anyway, farts are good, but its even better when girls fart cos its unexpected :)
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Wtf are they? :eek2:
  • Options
    Wtf are they? :eek2:
    :lol: It might just happen to me.

Happens when I'm having sex usually. I'm quite big chested so when the air gets trapped in between them it makes a funny sound. I always find it really funny.
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:

*raises hand* :yes:
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :lol: It might just happen to me.

Happens when I'm having sex usually. I'm quite big chested so when the air gets trapped in between them it makes a funny sound. I always find it really funny.

:o

Yes that happens to me too. Its more the air getting trapped between his chest and my cleavage for me.
  • Options
    :lol: I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets them! I was thinking I was some freak of nature!!!
  • Options
    Farting can be as amusing as it can be deadly... I lost 2 of my best friends in a fart contest... it was sad, but hey not my fault if they couldn't handle my farts...

:sour: :lol:
  • Options
    mine aren't, they stink. :(
  • Options
    It is horrible when after a good minge-pounding all the compressed air comes out a as fanny fart :eek:
  • Options
    Randomgirl wrote:
    It is horrible when after a good minge-pounding all the compressed air comes out a as fanny fart :eek:

Its worse when you havnt even beeen up to a good minge pounding, and before you get halfway through the first thrust, out comes the funny sound!

At least in the quoted example, at least one of the parties has come before the night is ruined