Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

house partay!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
parents are away for a week from this morning onwards soo against my (better) judgement i am holding a "house party" tonight :hyper: whoo!!

just hoping that we dont make too much noise and have the coppers AND neighbors over like last time!! two drunken gits who were on their way from the pub gate crashed last time and decided to smash next doors' window!!! it was awful. had to go round and apologize profusely which was embarassing..

but anyway.. yeah should be a good night!! plan to get extreeemely drunk and then proceed to go drunken trampolining! nearly broke my neck last time but im adamant it wont happen again!!!

dreading the clean up tomorrow morning though :nervous:

im guessing quite a few people on here have had house parties before too. how did they go?!! coppers come round? things go wrong?! sick everywhere?!!!

Comments

• Options
    Inform neighbours of a party. Hide breakable things. Hide valuables. Use plastic. Invite close friends and friends of theirs that you know and trust.
  • Options
    house parties rock :D
  • Options
    muse- wrote:
    house parties rock :D

Only when they arent in your own house I find!
  • Options
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Inform neighbours of a party. Hide breakable things. Hide valuables. Use plastic. Invite close friends and friends of theirs that you know and trust.

Good advice! Had a week long party before and it ended up messy, and so was my head!
  • Options
    Can't beat a good ole house party as long as the people there have some sort of respect for the owner.
  • Options
    Only when they arent in your own house I find!

of course ;p
  • Options
    last house party i attended, we had the police 3 times, they confiscated bottles of our wine! without a search warrent! they jsut came in and had away with it! they caught be trying to climb out the window to escape and i made the mistake of sitting beside this horrificaly stoned girl whom they proceeded to question.
    It was great and i i stayed there sleeping on a 2l bottle of coke as i was part of the clean up crew next day.

Make sure you reserve some mates for the next day.

here you go http://www.thesite.org.uk/travelandfreetime/goingout/howtodoit/safeproofyourparty
  • Options
    bastard police just walked into a house party in my mates before .. i was clean out the back door
  • Options
    party was good as it turned out :yes: went on till 7 this morning before everyone scattered! i managed to get 2 hours of sleep but now im wiiiide awake for some bizarre reason!!

ended up with a few smashed bottles etc (including one of my mums' prized egg cups - OOPS !) and i spilt salsa all over my mums carpet but other than that no accidents!

oh yesh, some random guys from the year below me at school came round half way through night, and my mate ended up shagging one of them in our playroom :yuck: i walked in on them and it was so embarassing. although saying that, they shouldnt have been in there doing it in the first place!!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    soraliah wrote:
    party was good as it turned out :yes: went on till 7 this morning before everyone scattered! i managed to get 2 hours of sleep but now im wiiiide awake for some bizarre reason!!

ended up with a few smashed bottles etc (including one of my mums' prized egg cups - OOPS !) and i spilt salsa all over my mums carpet but other than that no accidents!

oh yesh, some random guys from the year below me at school came round half way through night, and my mate ended up shagging one of them in our playroom :yuck: i walked in on them and it was so embarassing. although saying that, they shouldnt have been in there doing it in the first place!!! :rolleyes:

lol, my kinda party :D