Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

UFO's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you were say .. walking at night all on your own and saw a UFO really up close and personal (so you know it's totally for real) and you got home OK but had no evidence of what you saw (i.e. no photos, etc) and you're certain there are no other witnesses

Would you tell people?

or would you be afraid they'd think you're cwazy? and so keep it to yourself

I'm still undecided btw!!

Comments

• Options
    I would probably keep it to myself tbh. If you've no proof, nobody will believe you and you'll be put on some strong medication!!! But I rekon it would be nice to know for sure!
  • Options
    i'd probs tell someone... i wouldn't go and make a cult and start sacrificing goats like half those ones that claim to have seen them do. Doubt they'd stick you on any meds if they could see your mental health was perfectly fine apart from u said u saw a ufo hehe ;d
  • Options
    I think I'd probably tell my family just cos I know I couldn't keep it to myself. If I was the only one who saw and knew then I would probably start to question my sanity and I'd convince myself that I've started to hallucinate and I'd need my family to reassure me that I'm not a nutcase.
  • Options
    I'd tell everyone, who wouldn't? :confused:
  • Options
    When I saw a UFO I told people, eventually got on to this place who sent me forms about it asking for me to draw a picture :)

Mind you I had been out drinking that night, so the UFO may not have been real.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I would tell people. The people who mattered would believe me :yes:

Unless I had been on the piss.
  • Options
    I will tell people, not everyone but my mate that know have a mind open enough about such things than UFOs... I couldn't care less if some people think I'm crazy because of it... they often believe that on other matters anyway...
  • Options
    I'd tell people :yes:
  • Options
    I'd propbably report it the UK UFO watch people. Problem is, if you tell others your story always get debunked without no evidance
  • Options
    Yeah id tell people, like my close friends, not like every person i saw or yeah they would think i was crazy!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'd tell a few people... But most likely it would take a long time to trust anyone with that.
    I've never seen a UFO but I've seen other weird(er) stuff, and so far only one person has seemed to believe me (or pretended to).
  • Options
    I've seen UFO's before. I'm not saying that they were aliens or whatever, but it wasn't any airplane that's for sure.

Imagine a dim looking star that darts around the sky, changing directions instantly (as in not making a wide turn like an airplane), then it split and there were three more of em all flying in formation. It was weird, and I've seen it more than once.

When I tell people they look at me like I'm crazy or lying. Can’t say I blame them.
  • Options
    Well, considering I live close to an air force base, I would first consider whether it was a UFO or a Jet. Then, if I was honestly sure it was a UFO, I would probably alert the authorities. I wouldn't tell them it was a UFO, I'd just say that I thought I saw some sort of aircraft and was worried. Then, I'd possibly tell my friends and my sister, but no one else. (I'd also keep thinking about whether or not I left my drink out before I saw the UFO)
  • Options
    If "up close and personal" meant that I'd been beamed aboard and anally probed, you wouldn't be able to shut me up. I'd have a lot to say to anyone who'd listen.

If I was to just stumble upon a little green guy fisting a cow or something, I'd feel duty bound to join the FBI and annoy people by constantly proclaiming that "the truth is out there!".

Either that or go live in the desert and host a radio show called Area 53 :o
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Seen one, don't *think* I have been abducted.

But yeah, I ain't afraid to tell people. I know there is something out there, but hell, I don't go on ranting about it. It is just like anything else - get on with life otherwise, not alot we can DO about it.
  • Options
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Seen one, don't *think* I have been abducted.

But yeah, I ain't afraid to tell people. I know there is something out there, but hell, I don't go on ranting about it. It is just like anything else - get on with life otherwise, not alot we can DO about it.

Well since you aint shy - go on , give us the details - when, where, what did it look like?
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Well since you aint shy - go on , give us the details - when, where, what did it look like?

Outside my window when I was lquite young. It was evening and I was about to go to bed when I saw it. Just hovered out there, quite low. Round shaped, white, with a red stripe round it, and quite large large. Hovered for a few seconds then just zipped off. Really fast, like nothing I've seen.

Amazing thing. Seen a few odd things flying but I can't be too sure, as they could well be planes, too far off. That is the only thing I know wasn't a plane.
  • Options
    I would keep it to myself. Do not want people to think I am a) crazy b) attention seeking
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    If I was to just stumble upon a little green guy fisting a cow or something

:lol:
    That one did make me laugh!
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I'd tell everyone, who wouldn't? :confused:
    me too!
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    If "up close and personal" meant that I'd been beamed aboard and anally probed, you wouldn't be able to shut me up. I'd have a lot to say to anyone who'd listen.

If I was to just stumble upon a little green guy fisting a cow or something, I'd feel duty bound to join the FBI and annoy people by constantly proclaiming that "the truth is out there!".

Either that or go live in the desert and host a radio show called Area 53 :o

:lol::heart::love:
  • Options
    I thought I saw one when I was young. It fit a few descriptions of triangle shaped crafts but I still think it was possible a B-2 Stealth Bomber even though they were not public knowledge at the time.