Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Image change

Does anyone else feel like a complete change of image? Well, when I say that I probably mean one aspect of it. And when I say that I probably mean hair, since it's the easiest thing to change :p

I just don't know how to change :chin: Gimme some inspiration!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Dye it BROWN! :O!
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Does anyone else feel like a complete change of image? Well, when I say that I probably mean one aspect of it. And when I say that I probably mean hair, since it's the easiest thing to change :p

I just don't know how to change :chin: Gimme some inspiration!

DO NOT CHANGE YOUR HAIR!!

I love your hair in the photos I've seen, infact your whole image is fab so just stay how you are. :flirt:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Go bald :D
  • Options
    Having a midlife crisis? :p

Different point in life (I hope), same crisis I think. If I had the wonga I'd buy a sports car, but.. :p

Anyway I've attached a picture so you can kind of see the length (I say "kind of", I don't have any already on this computer so had to nab it from a previous post) in which I'm on the left... and I just took the second one for a better face shape view -- if that makes sense. It's a nice quizzical looking close up hahaha.

Becksy - I would dearly love to dye it darker but the one time I've previously dyed it brown I actually had friends and family (who usually ALWAYS sugarcoat) tell me that it looked like shit. It looked like shit. James, I'll bear your suggestion in mind...

I've wanted for aaaages to go really really short, but I'm just not brave enough and I don't trust my hairdresser enough.
    DO NOT CHANGE YOUR HAIR!!

I love your hair in the photos I've seen, infact your whole image is fab so just stay how you are. :flirt:

Eeee, that made my day, seriously! :lol::heart:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    :blush: :flirt:

I just get a bit bored of the long, blonde thing. I suppose I should embrace it but I just find it boring as hell as it's what I've always had (apart from my one disastrous brown escapade). I shouldn't have opened this can of worms, I'll never get any work done now I've started browsing the net for crazy haircuts :razz:
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    That's true. I wonder how easily they wash out though, my hair's very porous so the semi-permanent dye I used the last time ended up being pretty much permanent. I did think about getting a really subtle strawberry blonde tint or something, but I can just imagine that going so, so wrong.
  • Options
    I've got some pics of you if you want them.

I think you should keep your hair how it is, I think it's gorgeous. And that's coming from somebody who has stroked it :p

Your hair colour really suits your skin tone and I think changing it would be a mistake. I know that's really unhelpful, sorry!
  • Options
    I've got some pics of you if you want them.

I think you should keep your hair how it is, I think it's gorgeous. And that's coming from somebody who has stroked it :p

Your hair colour really suits your skin tone and I think changing it would be a mistake. I know that's really unhelpful, sorry!

No I don't want them, they're probably hideous. But thanks :p:D

Maybe I won't change it, I'm just boooored.
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Eeee, that made my day, seriously! :lol::heart:

I'm glad :D

Its true though and I agree with KHSS, I don't compliment people much and only when I really mean it.

Also I'm ALWAYS right, so there! :yes:
  • Options
    dont change your hair, its beautiful, so are you!
    I dont know enough about what you wear to comment though.
  • Options
    I think your hair is reallynice as it is, but seeing as you have a pretty face i think you would be able to pull off most hair cuts something a bit funky maybe. Thing is with strawberry blonde, if you have the luck of me it would turn out ginger :p But you could always get a hairdresser to do it for you, and if it went wrong make them fix it, ha!
  • Options
    Of course they're not hideous!
  • Options
    dont change your hair, its beautiful, so are you!
    I dont know enough about what you wear to comment though.

Yeah, it probably does "go" with what I wear... which is pretty non-descript but varies a lot. If that makes sense. I don't know how I'll get my head out of the door after this ego inflation, though :razz:
    I'm glad :D

Its true though and I agree with KHSS, I don't compliment people much and only when I really mean it.

Also I'm ALWAYS right, so there! :yes:

Well that's me told, and if you're always right then who am I to argue.. ?! Thank you, my dear, that really did make me grin a big cheesy one haha.
  • Options
    I've had my fair share of shocking photos taken in my time :p

The ginger factor is what's putting me off beansy - I know it'd go a lot darker than I wanted it to and I can't afford for my hair to go bright orange as I wear quite a lot of orange clothing. Don't fancy looking like a 'suma :lol:
  • Options
    you should absolutely not change your hair colour, cause it looks really good with your skin. and despite what all the fakey jakey blondes think - not many people really do that kind of blonde perfectly.

style is something else. i think it suits you long, but i'd be all for some layering - if only at the front. that'd be sextacular.

and i know how you feel generally, cause i am in the midst of changing my style. it's a gradual thing, really. with clothes i did it by taking huge bundles of clothes into the changing rooms - all kinds of things i thought weren't very 'me'. turns out some of them were. :thumb:
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    you should absolutely not change your hair colour, cause it looks really good with your skin. and despite what all the fakey jakey blondes think - not many people really do that kind of blonde perfectly.

style is something else. i think it suits you long, but i'd be all for some layering - if only at the front. that'd be sextacular.

and i know how you feel generally, cause i am in the midst of changing my style. it's a gradual thing, really. with clothes i did it by taking huge bundles of clothes into the changing rooms - all kinds of things i thought weren't very 'me'. turns out some of them were. :thumb:

So the colour is staying, layers are a great idea as long as I keep them long so I can tie my hair back for work without farting about with a million and one clips that only end up getting sucked up by the hoover :p

I need a clothing overhaul sometime, I reckon. I have a real aversion to shopping except for scratching around charity shops so I'll have to wait for a day when I'm in the mood for some browsing and trying on and try out the "bundle" theory :thumb:
  • Options
    I change my image all the time, different hair, different style clothes etc, it all works!