Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's a warm night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It is so warm tonight. My clock says it is 27C in my room. I have had the window open all evening but I am too scared to leave it open all night. Hate creepy crawlies and nasty flying insects. It is going to be hard to sleep tonight I bet. Is anyone else uncomfortably warm? We moan when it is cold, we moan when it is warm. Never happy!

Comments

• Options
    not many flying insects about yet so shouldn't worry to much.

today i was driving along the coastal expressway in blazing sunshine ...in a jeep ...with the hard top removed and left at home.
    big black clouds appeared ...thunder and lightening ...and then the downpour!
    how to go from looking like mr cool to mr potatoe head in seconds! :razz:
  • Options
    I'm just right, think the weather is perfect. Had the windows open all day so there's been a nice through draft to keep it cool.
  • Options
    most creepy crawly things are facinated by light... so if your window is open, turn the light off.
    or better yet, shut the window and get a fan. :p
  • Options
    i love it when its like this! would much rather be too hot than too cold.
  • Options
    I'm too hot. Window open, flying bugs keep coming in and trying to kiss my monitor. Little bastards...

Tempted to go for a naked bike ride! Look out for me in the papers tomorrow ;).
  • Options
    I had a lovely warm evening in the park with a few tins. Am freezing now though, strangely enough.. :grump:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    It is warm indeed.

Damnit. Ah well, could be worse.
  • Options
    Fuckin ride me na ya cant. :shocking: :heart: :banghead: :wave: :wave:
  • Options
    Was cool and raining here last night....wasn't the best but apparently going to snow on sunday! Grrrr! :banghead: