Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Feeling crappy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Just need to get this off my chest and I'm not seeing my best mate for 2 hours, there are no questions or anything.

Went to my boyfriends house last night, he walked me home at 12 and my door was bolted from the inside (parents thought I was upstairs) so went back to his. I went to bed about 1, he went to bed sometime later, not sure when. Cuddled up to him and got no response whatsoever, and after I got too hot and rolled over that was it for the rest of the night. You sleep naked next to a guy and they don't give a toss, does wonders for the self esteem. :(

That was after he'd spent part of the evening being a tease and turning me on. He did similar on Saturday night, although did cuddle up. I know he probably just wanted to sleep, so did I, but it's not hard to give someone a cuddle. I just feel really.. shit about myself I guess, but didn't bring it up with him when I left this morning as he barely woke up anyway.

Have to wonder why the hell he's with me, he refuses to love me (although he used to) and it obviously isn't for the sex. Not going to be a happy bunny today. :no:

Comments

• Options
    Hi Kate. Sounds to me like he does not deserve you. But.... You should be talking to him about this. Turning a lady on and leaving her hanging like that is not on. Thats not how a real man should behave. It shows a lack of respect. Respect is the basis for a relationship. Talk to him. Dont get angry. Rehearse what you want to say and do it somewhere nutral. SDA
  • Options
    I know I need to say something, although I'm not sure what I'll say.

I'm not bothered about him teasing, but when he does that and then has 5 hours worth of chances and I don't even get a cuddle...

I didn't see the point in saying anything this morning as he only really opened his eyes for 30seconds as I was going, I didn't wake him up. But I am going to say something later.
  • Options
    Maybe he really was just tired...

How long have you been with him? I know it aint good for the self-esteem but I really think this might just be a case of him wanting to get some sleep, not an expression of him not being interested.

Then again I don't know the situation.