Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Wedding gift

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It's my boyfriends Mum's wedding a week on Saturday. I'm invited to accompany my boyfriend, so need to take a gift of some description. I wouldn't leave it to him to sort it out. :rolleyes:

So, what the hell do I get? Preferably under £30. Was thinking flowers chocolates and champagne? Not that I'll manage that for under £30. :yeees:

Comments

• Options
    they will probably have enough flowers going on already but the champagne might be a nice idea :)

you could always go for a really nice photo frame that they could later put a wedding picture in.
  • Options
    Didn't think of that, will see what I can find.

Did find this though (school wont let me do a decent link..)
    http://www.thorntons.co.uk/catalog.asp?pid=4025&url=catalog.asp%3Fcat=554

Not sure it'd make it to the house, ;) but gives them a few more options to do what they want than just a box of belgian chocolates.
  • Options
    Get something that they can keep. Photoframe is a good idea
  • Options
    Do they not have a wedding list??

Otherwise i'd ask for a subtle hint as to what they might want - there is no point spending lots of money on something that they don't really need, or buying a bottle of champagne when they dont' really like it...