Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Stadium Arcadium

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Chili Peppers new album, well double cd album.

Im not sure if its out to buy or not yet, but when it is, please do go buy it, im going to buy it, its amazing, im falling in love with 28 mp3's, all at once, and its never happened like this before
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    Chili Peppers new album, well double cd album.

Im not sure if its out to buy or not yet, but when it is, please do go buy it, im going to buy it, its amazing, im falling in love with 28 mp3's, all at once, and its never happened like this before
    I was going to make a thread about this actually. Good Call.

It's out, bought it today. Prefer the second CD to the first, but they're both good! :thumb: Worth the buy. So much better than the 'By The Way' album, but I don't think that takes a lot.

Still miss the funky days of 'One Hot Minute' :(
  • Options
    by the way, to me as a stand alone album was very good, but there was many tracks that sorta screamed oh my god this is good to me
    #
    i agree with ya, like the second cd better than the first, though im just listening to it all through again, and im rather fond of the first 5 tracks on the first cd

im happy
  • Options
    Love it.. there isn't a bad song on there!