Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

blows jobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hi ive been with my gf for 3 months now and had around 7 blow jobs and i jus cant finish, its really getting me down as my gf thinks shes know good at them now but it feels amazing but i just dont finish....

Comments

• Options
    How long do they go on for?
  • Options
    i think most guys cant ejucalate (please excuse spelling) when they get a blow job..well im not to sure but a random i recently had sex with said congrats because i was one of three who acually got him to from a blow job... an out of at least 50 women... i dunno do guys find it harder to blow after receving head?
  • Options
    rel wrote:
    i think most guys cant ejucalate (please excuse spelling) when they get a blow job..well im not to sure but a random i recently had sex with said congrats because i was one of three who acually got him to from a blow job... an out of at least 50 women... i dunno do guys find it harder to blow after receving head?
    Haha, smells like bullshit to me. Bet he says that to them all.
  • Options
    they last for atlast 15-30 mins
  • Options

Just what I was going to say... of course it varies from one guy to the next but that's certainly not been my experience of it.

That said, in response to the original post, I don't think it's a problem as such if you can't ejaculate as a result of a blow job. Maybe it's something in her technique, maybe it's just the way you're wired... don't let it get you down, you can enjoy the act [and convey that to your girlfriend] without "proving it" at the end. I think you might be complicating things a bit by being so aware of the fact that you can't finish, which might just exacerbate the problem. But maybe not.
  • Options
    Hmmm .. do you ever come close? And have either you or her tried wanking you for a while until you are closer and then letting her have another go?
  • Options
    ive come close before but i think theres a mental barrier somewhere now, to be fair she is pretty knew at this and so am i, so it could be her technique
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Just what I was going to say... of course it varies from one guy to the next but that's certainly not been my experience of it.
    Just out of interest, is a girl really impressed if you say "I've had 50 girls give me blowjobs, and you're the first that's made me come"? Wow, I feel so special.
  • Options
    \
  • Options
    Just out of interest, is a girl really impressed if you say "I've had 50 girls give me blowjobs, and you're the first that's made me come"? Wow, I feel so special.

I personally probably wouldn't do a little victory dance; mainly because I'd probably think he was bullshitting (more than likely about both the number and about the fact).

In a strange way I can kind of see why it might make a gal proud :p but even without the twisted compliment it's a wee bit strange to bring up the previous 49 with the 50th... possibly some strange kind of pillow talk..?
  • Options
    paul1373 wrote:
    ive come close before but i think theres a mental barrier somewhere now, to be fair she is pretty knew at this and so am i, so it could be her technique

Yep it could be due to her technique mate, some don't manage to make the guy come when giving a head...
  • Options
    i find it very hard to cum through oral, usually best to wank a bit and then let her have another shot at it, but if i do its usually quite good
  • Options
    And it hasn't been my experience that men rarely ejaculate from blow jobs either...then again, maybe that's just my fabulous technique :p

I was thinking the same thing :o Usually oral comes about if I'm sleepy and want to get some sexual action over with quickly.

Maybe it is her technique. When something is feeling good or when you are close, just give her pointers. Everybody likes different things and its not a bad thing to help out. Tell her what you like and whats getting you off.
  • Options
    yeah it is bull shit no doubt! :yes: hehe but what i was geting at is it hard for guys to come from a blow job or easy? :chin:
  • Options
    rel wrote:
    yeah it is bull shit no doubt! :yes: hehe but what i was geting at is it hard for guys to come from a blow job or easy? :chin:

depends how the blow job is done... and can depends on other thing too...
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i find it very hard to cum through oral, usually best to wank a bit and then let her have another shot at it, but if i do its usually quite good

Same with my boy :yes:

I think it's a mental thing though. He likes it heaps though :naughty:
  • Options
    yeah, it's about technique. My last girl used to do them very slowly and "passionately". this is not what I need. I need them a little bit quicker, not unlike wanking (not implicitly that quick :p), unlike she wants it to last an hour :)

Gently tell her what your problem is and tell her in a suave kind of way what to change when she's at it. Faster; cupping balls; making moans; looking at you; more saliva; a little bit more teeth...

It's a long list.
  • Options
    The only way I can cum through oral is when the girl's lying under me and I'm controlling the speed with my hips.

But they're still fantastic, even if you don't finish ... ;)
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    I personally probably wouldn't do a little victory dance; mainly because I'd probably think he was bullshitting (more than likely about both the number and about the fact).

One of my exes claimed I was the only girl who managed to make him come through both handjobs/blowjobs. To be honest, I never believed him. I think he just said it to make me feel good about myself or something.
  • Options

Nice. Way to boost her confidence there. Just out of interest, what makes you think that he'd blatantly lie, and what gives you the certainty?
  • Options
    try her using one hand to wank you actually into her mouth then use just her tongue, its the technique i use when my other half is close and it aint failed yet
  • Options
    i never used to come through oral but i think it was just a mental thing, i dont like to complain about technique, cos lets be frank (and a bit crude) you cant complain about someone who has your cock in there, its a nice experience either way!