Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

hyde park boating

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
wasnt really sure where to put this,

has anyone been peddle-boating on the serpentine in hyde park? I remember seeing it at the red bull event a few years ago and i've googled it but cant find any info on it anywhere.

If someone knows how much it is, what hours they open etc...that would be great.

thanks. :cool:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    wasnt really sure where to put this,

has anyone been peddle-boating on the serpentine in hyde park? I remember seeing it at the red bull event a few years ago and i've googled it but cant find any info on it anywhere.

If someone knows how much it is, what hours they open etc...that would be great.

thanks. :cool:

I know you can do boating at Regents Park - not sure about Hyde Park
  • Options
    I know you can do boating at Regents Park - not sure about Hyde Park
    :yes: I've been rowing at Regents Park. It was quite expensive there (£4 per person for 20 mins in 2004 I think) but was good fun.
  • Options
    I've done peddlo boating on the lake in Hyde park, I ended up with a nasty bruise on the base of my spine that didnt go away for about ten days.

If you are going to go boating there do rowing not peddlo's. As for hours, on the weekends I guess its probably 10-6 or so.
  • Options
    coolio, thanks guys.