Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

are you cool?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
clicky

Am I cool or uncool?

You are Super-Cool!
Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here

Comments

• Options
    You are Trendy...
    You're a trendsetter.. well more of a trend follower. You have a few 'cool' friends who don't mind you hanging around for a laugh. It won't be long before you're climbing the ladder to cool status. Keep up the good work!!

That's not right... Not enough question imo...
  • Options
    You are Cool!
    You're pretty cool! People look at you and think.. 'wow.. that person is cool!' Congratulations. Use your position wisely and teach the dorks below you a thing or two. There's nothing like recruiting a cool person.

Pfft. Lies! :p
  • Options
    You are Super-Cool!
    Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here

AYYYYYYY :cool:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    You are Super-Cool!
    Woah! Step back - the future's so bright for you it's blinding me! You are the coolest of the cool. Everyone looks up to you as the benchmark for being coooool. The fonze was your grandfather. Any cooler and you'd freeze! WOO it's chilly in here.

Fucking straight. Now people should realise it and bow down to me. I am your god!
  • Options
    You are Cool!
    You're pretty cool! People look at you and think.. 'wow.. that person is cool!' Congratulations. Use your position wisely and teach the dorks below you a thing or two. There's nothing like recruiting a cool person
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    "You are a Tryhard!
    You are trying a little to hard. Though you may be barely tolerable, and you may wear the 'in' clothing, you are still a dorkus on the inside. Keep trying! Everyone else loves watching you humiliate yourself! hah! *points and laughs*"

The "in" clothing? How wrong!
  • Options
    You are a Square!
    You are a total dork. The pocket protecter and thick-lensed glasses give it away. Try watching some popular TV.. Get yourself some fashion sense already! On the plus side, no wait hang on, there is no plus side! Nerdsville, population YOU!

:lol:
  • Options
    You are Trendy...
    You're a trendsetter.. well more of a trend follower. You have a few 'cool' friends who don't mind you hanging around for a laugh. It won't be long before you're climbing the ladder to cool status. Keep up the good work!!
  • Options
    You are Trendy...
    You're a trendsetter.. well more of a trend follower. You have a few 'cool' friends who don't mind you hanging around for a laugh. It won't be long before you're climbing the ladder to cool status. Keep up the good work
  • Options
    im trendy
  • Options
    Trendy

Only cuz dork wasn't an option.