Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Foreskin Retracted

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My foreskin is over the head and it stays there. How can I get it back over the head as its sensitive and is annoying when it hits off clothes.

Comments

• Options
    It's going to be a case of lubricating it mate. Get some KY jelly, or a little ice to help reduce the pain.

It should slide back over the head without any difficulty or pain - it sounds like your foreskin is too tight. Sometimes they ease open a little with regular 'excercising', other times you'll be looking at being circumcised.
  • Options
    It goes over but doesnt stay. It slides back down underneath the head
  • Options
    Not being an expert in these sort of problems (wrong gender), is this a recently new problem, my best advice would be go and see your doctor, yes it may be embarrassing for a couple of minutes. But a couple of minutes embarrassment is worth it when it comes to sexual health problems. Sorry I can't be more helpful, have you tried look on Netdoctor or other simular web sites for information etc.
  • Options
    uidds7 wrote:
    It goes over but doesnt stay. It slides back down underneath the head

So it's like very loose? Does it happen both with loose boxers or tighter briefs?
  • Options
    So, it's the 'turtle neck' brushing against clothes etc that is sore? The tighter underwear might work. A little out there (and maybe a stupid idea) but what about wearing a ring to hold your foreskin back a bit? Or (and this might be even stupider) get a bit piercing that the foreskin can still go over but wouldn't slip over so easily?
  • Options
    How old are you, just out of interest?