Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

It's my birthday soon

Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
and as such, you should all band together and get me this: http://www.theconsumerlink.com/DrPepper/detail/TCL+A163%2DR+Lg/100 :D

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    how soon? bet mine's sooner. :p:D
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    how soon? bet mine's sooner. :p:D
    the 22nd ;[
  • Options
    mines on the 21st, people keep asking what i want, but i dont want anything. just money. but thats a bit cheeky
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    mines on the 21st, people keep asking what i want, but i dont want anything. just money. but thats a bit cheeky

mine's tomorrow. :thumb:

we changed the theme to beach wear btw!
  • Options
    Saying you want money isn't cheeky.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Agreed. I never get presents nowadays, everyone just gives me money. So I can get what I like or gather it to get something more expensive.
  • Options
    Mine is in 29 days :hyper:
  • Options
    beach wear should be fun! think im away for my birthday this year, not sure where yet tho. cant wait, excuse to get pissed and spend nothing
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    beach wear should be fun! think im away for my birthday this year, not sure where yet tho. cant wait, excuse to get pissed and spend nothing

i know, i went out in sheffield at the weekend got pissed off my pants and didn't spend a single penny! got in the club free 'cause the man fancied me. :thumb: ;)
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I still have several months for my next birthday... thankfully. I'm growing too old for my liking. :(
  • Options
    me and my pals generally pay the birthday boys drinks all day and night, so thats pretty good.

still need to think of some presents, we dont really give cash in our family.

how was sheffield devil? you enjoy? i thought it was pretty good when i went
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    me and my pals generally pay the birthday boys drinks all day and night, so thats pretty good.

still need to think of some presents, we dont really give cash in our family.

how was sheffield devil? you enjoy? i thought it was pretty good when i went

i still haven't thought of anything to get off my mum and step-dad so i'm getting an iou! gonna wait till i find something i want/need.

really enjoyed it thank you! :D
  • Options
    think i might get IOUs, or see if they'll pay some of my hotels on holiday or something. theres not much i need at all ive got to the stage where i can buy pretty much anything i need to buy, so its a bit pointless.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    think i might get IOUs, or see if they'll pay some of my hotels on holiday or something. theres not much i need at all ive got to the stage where i can buy pretty much anything i need to buy, so its a bit pointless.

make sure they don't get away with buying you nothing! don't let them forget they owe you a pressie.