Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

ideas for well wishing my bf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I went to visit him at the weekend, for it all to go pear shaped and him being rushed into hospital in the early hours of saturday to have his appendix out.
I'm home now and he's still recovering in hospital. I want to do something nice for him to keep with him for him to look at. But i don't want to do a boring old card, i want to make it a bit special, because he feels really bad about it (even though it wasn't his fault!) because it's the first time i've been down there and met his family ect.
I live 200 miles away so i can't really just take something in. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    strippogram. end of.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Blowjob
  • Options
    just a note, if you do get a strippogram make sure you see a pic first, we once arranged one for my grandads 80th and he was in better shape than her
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote:
    just a note, if you do get a strippogram make sure you see a pic first, we once arranged one for my grandads 80th and he was in better shade than her
    Haha!
  • Options
    A box of things to do?

Like a compilation CD of his favourite stuff, puzzle book, a book you know he wants to read

errm cant really think of anything else that could go in the box
  • Options
    Make a card with a collage of photos of the two of you!

Hope he gets better soon x
  • Options
    make him a card i'm sure he'd appreciate it.
  • Options
    Yeah, handmade card, with a little poem or something, maybe a small cute cuddly toy thing, I know it sounds mad, but some men like stuff like that lol (pity my boyf).
  • Options
    Apart from all the cards, CDs and other ideas, why not also give him a blouse that you have worn for half-a-day so he can smell you while he is in bed ... I am sure he would find your familiar perfume and personal scent etc very comforting ...
  • Options
    Teagan wrote:
    Apart from all the cards, CDs and other ideas, why not also give him a blouse that you have worn for half-a-day so he can smell you while he is in bed ... I am sure he would find your familiar perfume and personal scent etc very comforting ...
    thats what i was already doing! because we live far apart, i'd been wearing a tshirt in bed for a bit so it would smell of me, then i was going to give it to him but never had the chance!
    Whatever i send, it's got to be posted to his mum to give to him first so i don't really want to send a shirt!
  • Options
    Stuff like books or magazines so that if he ends up being in hospital for a bit, he'll have something to do during the day.
  • Options
    Hello, here is a link to being romantic from thesite.org, which i hope is useful for you in trying to find an appropriate gift idea for your man!
    good luck :)