Home Travel & Free Time
At The Mix, we want to make our services as helpful as we can. To do this, we’d love to ask you a few questions about you, your visit to The Mix and its impact. It should take only about 5-10 minutes to complete. Take this survey and get a chance at winning a £200 Amazon voucher​.
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Sign up here

THE BEST SONG EVER!! (booming echoes)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
Now we decide what is the BEST TUNE/SONG EVER!! to exist. put forward ideas pls.

<IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Best song ever...that's is very tought. I tend to go through phases, but I guess if I had to think of one song that I could always go back to, whatever time of day or night, whatever my mood, whatever the current fad in music, it would have to be...well...probably RHCP - Scar Tissue

    ror RHCP - Otherside.

    Cos i'm thinking about a brand new hope, one i've never known, and where it goes, cos now I know it's all that wanted.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Aerosmith - i don't wanna miss a thing.

    If the sky that we look upon
    should tumble and fall
    or the mountains should crumble in the sea
    I won't cry, I won't cry,
    No, I won't shed a tear
    Just as long as you stand
    Stand by me
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Turtle:
    would have to be...well...probably RHCP - Scar Tissue

    ror RHCP - Otherside.


    Ooooooooh good choice - I feel I may have to agree with you there, unless I can think of anything...................no - Chilis it is. What good taste we have Turtle!

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There can never ever be a best song ever it just will never happen.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I agree with spirit, u aint gonna get the best song ever but one that has won numberous "best song ever" is Imagine by Lennon.

    "Is sex dirty? Only if its done right."
    - Woody Allen
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Guano:
    Now we decide what is the BEST TUNE/SONG EVER!! to exist. put forward ideas pls.

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    I don't put forward and idea I EXCLAIM the I got a brand new combine harvester, by THE WURZLES is the greatest, or maybe Save All Your Kisses For Me, by Brotherhood of Man...

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt;
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt;
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt;
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt; <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt; <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif">UKA


    The river is wide and oh so deep. I've been walking around in tears, No answers arethere to get. Cause between this world and eternity there is a face I hope to see

    [This message has been edited by LUKA (edited 27-02-2001).]
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nah its gotta be either

    beanie man - sim simma

    mr vegas - heads high

    or some other tune i like to bug ppl with <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt;

    Seriously tho wasnt bohemian raphsody (sp?)
    like supposed to be the best song ever or something ?? i dont know

    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;
    <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt; <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt; EE

    hahaha luka <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/tongue.gif"&gt;
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Drifter:
    Aerosmith - i don't wanna miss a thing.


    I agree, thats the best song i ever heard, but it never seems to be on the radio?!
    I like stuff by eminem tho 2

  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Mega Poster Posts: 2,822
    this is such an impossible question, everyone is going to have their own opinions, which is why top ten lists of stuff is never going to suit everyone, like the NME top 50 albums of the year, everyone with different tastes or opinons is going to disagree.

    i think for me the best songs ever are either Oasis - Dont Look Back in Anger or Stereophonics - Local Boy In The Photograph. they both have that ability of giving you shivers up your spine when you hear them, and can cheer me up when i listen to them. although i go through phases of liking one song obsessively, like Coldplay - Yellow and Shiver which i also think are pretty damn good, or my muse addiction which im currently getting through! <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, only takes one match to burn a thousand trees
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Girl-From-Mars:
    this is such an impossible question, everyone is going to have their own opinions, which is why top ten lists of stuff is never going to suit everyone, like the NME top 50 albums of the year, everyone with different tastes or opinons is going to disagree.

    i think for me the best songs ever are either Oasis - Dont Look Back in Anger or Stereophonics - Local Boy In The Photograph. they both have that ability of giving you shivers up your spine when you hear them, and can cheer me up when i listen to them. although i go through phases of liking one song obsessively, like Coldplay - Yellow and Shiver which i also think are pretty damn good, or my muse addiction which im currently getting through! <IMG alt="image" SRC="http://www.thesite.org/ubb/biggrin.gif"&gt;

    no! don't get over ur Muse addiction. New album due out soon, isn't there??/


    Cos i'm thinking about a brand new hope, one i've never known, and where it goes, cos now I know it's all that wanted.
  • Girl-From-MarsGirl-From-Mars Mega Poster Posts: 2,822
    oh, excitement overload!!!!! *head explodes*

    muuuuuuuuuuuuuse baby!!

    It only takes one tree to make a thousand matches, only takes one match to burn a thousand trees
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The best song eva...

    Now i believe evry1 has got the best song eva so far totally wrong... Technically it iz 2 songs bt personally, i believe the Bob Dylan version iz beta...

    It iz...

    All Along the Watchtower by Boy Dylan or Jimi Hendrix, eiva will do, bt personally itz Bob Dylan 4 me...

    bt All Along the Watchtower is the best song eva. period.

    (posted by a 16 year old teenager frm Crawley, UK- near London)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    egard001 wrote:
    Now i believe evry1 has got the best song eva so far totally wrong... Technically it iz 2 songs bt personally, i believe the Bob Dylan version iz beta...

    It iz...

    All Along the Watchtower by Boy Dylan or Jimi Hendrix, eiva will do, bt personally itz Bob Dylan 4 me...

    bt All Along the Watchtower is the best song eva. period.

    (posted by a 16 year old teenager frm Crawley, UK- near London)

    You do realise this thread was started and has not been posted in for over 5 years?!
This discussion has been closed.