Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

What do you think of this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
New tuneage im working on at the moment, just after some general opinions so far! :thumb:

Its called These Sounds.

http://www.jamesm.ourwebnet.com/DJ/These%20Sounds.mp3
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    nice! its good to hear some classic sounding DnB instead of all this new shit.
    Reminded me a lot of ray keiths old stuff (theres something out there) and a few virus tunes, keep up the good work! :D:thumb:
  • Options
    It's quite good! I think the synth bit is a little bit too staccato in my opinion, but that's just my personal taste.
  • Options
    Cool, cheers for the feed back! :thumb:
    I see what you mean about the synth Wooah... needs a bit more work!

I'm working on an album at the moment, this is the 6th track so far, some of the other stuff is a bit too dark to ask for opinions in a place like this though!
  • Options
    Nah stuff it. We wanna hear! :D
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote:
    Nah stuff it. We wanna hear! :D

Yer darker stuff sounds good... :D

That one is good but a bit to soft for my taste and I'm with Wooooooah fpor the synth stuff... otherwise good chilling tune :thumb:
  • Options
    I don't normally listen to dnb to be honest, but it's definitely listenable for me! Bit like Aphrodite :D
  • Options
    Furry muff...

01 Doom
    This was just done as an Intro track... I'm not sure on it though, done it ages ago when I was first learning to use reason.

02 Untitled

03 Untitled
    This has nothing much too it at the moment, only added it in cos I was pissing about with some phasers over the beats at the start... going to make it into something eventually!

04 Untitled

05 These Sounds
    This was the one I already posted...

06 Siren

They all need loads of work... but i have a bad habbit of starting tracks and then moving onto the next one when the other is only about half done!! :blush: