Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

yayness!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Its 4am, i have just got home frombeing out, im too bunk to go to bed! I see I am the onlynmemeber online!!

So this is why I started the yayness thred!

Im goijng to hav such an evil hang ove r in the morning, so if people could post some sympahy nowm it woukd be much appreciated!!

yay!

:p :crazyeyes :shocking: :wave: :D

Comments

• Options
    im tripping :shocking:

Mr%20Men.gif

:thumb: :thumb:
  • Options
    i think he's jumping actually....... :p
  • Options
    Ha good luck to ya. I'll be normal when I wake up! :cool:
  • Options
    :birthday:
  • Options
    Lol! Wish I was drunk. I'm just awake!
  • Options
    I'm pure coked up just in...

Still got 2 liters of cider sitting in the house and my mates cyclying over here with some more hash and coke. lol.
  • Options
    'Cause cycling is such a good idea when high.....
  • Options
    You only get a hang over if you drink! ;)

Moral of the story - don't drink! :thumb:

:lol:
  • Options
    Sharry21 wrote:
    'Cause cycling is such a good idea when high.....
    yup brilliant craic :yes:
  • Options
    K then! :lol: Not something I've ever done tbh!
  • Options
    ive just got up and been nursing my wounds, got chinned last night off some pikeys. knobheads.
  • Options
    I feel like shite now! I was so pissed last night!
    Good night though!

What happened then Koe?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote:
    ive just got up and been nursing my wounds, got chinned last night off some pikeys. knobheads.
    I just read that... :( Sorry to hear.
  • Options
    got off bus on way back from manchester and there were some proper bad dudes got on half way, shouting and generally being dicks, there was this family and their children were asleep (it was like 11pm) so i said just keep it down the kids are sleeping.

anyway, they started giving us shit, then it carried on when we got off the bus, then i got whacked and then booted, one of my mates got whacked as well.

cant stand people like this, but hey it could have been worse.

think i may have broke my nose slightly and just swelling and cuts on one side of my mouth.

i was thinking maybe i should get a claim in...is this possible? even tho the police havent been informed yet
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    got off bus on way back from manchester and there were some proper bad dudes got on half way, shouting and generally being dicks, there was this family and their children were asleep (it was like 11pm) so i said just keep it down the kids are sleeping.

anyway, they started giving us shit, then it carried on when we got off the bus, then i got whacked and then booted, one of my mates got whacked as well.

cant stand people like this, but hey it could have been worse.

think i may have broke my nose slightly and just swelling and cuts on one side of my mouth.

i was thinking maybe i should get a claim in...is this possible? even tho the police havent been informed yet

people like this fucking piss me off! Sorry to hear that mate!
    Its getting more and more common now days though... it was only a couple of weeks ago that within 5 mins walking from my house there was 2 of them yellow police boards up asking for witness's... one for a traffic warden who was severly beaten for giving a parking ticket!! and one for a shooting incidence!

I dunno about the claim though mate, never tried to do it before. Good luck if you do though!
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Fucking maggots. :mad: Someone needs to whack them all with a big fly swatter.
    Seriously, if you gave me a choice between shooting whoever controls Bush, Bill Gates and one of them, I'd shoot one of them.
  • Options
    It's the ones who go out actually looking for a fight that piss me off. You can see them a mile off, eyeing everyone up just so they can catch a glance and say "what you lookin' at" and start!

Hope you're okay koe...good for you for standing up for the innocents! You probably knew they might have kicked off if you said something? I always have that in the back of my mind...
  • Options
    on the note of assaults .. some fella was randomly attacked in town this weekend and got 3 big bites taken out of his face .. thats some serious heavy duty fucked up stuff .. absoliutely savage and it could have been anyone :no:
  • Options
    i'll be fine really! just glad i didnt lose any teeth or anything and spoil this pretty face! hah :thumb:
  • Options
    What were the trips you had z01?

I'm pure wrecked today, tempted to go on the piss again.

It turned out my mate forgot everything by the time he cycled so we walked back to his house and then back here again, it was a lovely morning at 7am.
  • Options
    mr men but they took a wee bit to kick in and i wasnt fully trippig util i had a proper smoke .. and the trip was a bit head wrecking so i think they were just old trips that werent kept properly (lsd degrades in heat and light so you have to keep em in a fridge ideally)

all good but :thumb: them purple dots still floatin about down there?