Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Superman returns trailers now out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Finally some actual video, after the crappy teaser

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/supermanreturns/trailer2/large.html
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Im actually a superman geek, oh yes. Ill be wearing my superman t-shirt when i see this film much to the abuse of my mates
  • Options
    To be honest, its been years and years since I last saw a superman film. But the one thing that always makes me laugh was the man of steel making time go backwards by counter rotating the Earth :)
  • Options
    Looks good. I'm tired of the teaser trailer not actually showing anything.
  • Options
    Kevin Spacey as Lex Luther? :thumb:

Looks good. Loved the Superman movies when I was little so this is a definite trip to the cinema with the mini-ninj.
  • Options
    Meh, i prefer X3
  • Options
    Its a shame spiderman 3 aint going to be out till next summer. Because that would have made it the best summer ever.

But atleast this summer is better than that last, we get to watch.
    1) X3
    2) Mission Impossible 3
    3) Superman
  • Options
    it will be interesting to see how good this actor is as both superman and clark kent.

I think christopher Reeves did an excellent job at both characters...

there's also the famous superman curse ... something bad always happens to people involved in the superman movies!!

http://edition.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Movies/03/17/film.superman.reut/
  • Options
    BBC2 needs to show The New Adventures of Superman, im sure quite a few people would tune into it especially in the 18.00 to 19.00 timeslot
  • Options
    I wasnt too bothered about this film, until i saw the trailer for it which has Kevin Spacey as Lex Luthor playing it mega crazy and cukie, now i want to see it, though Lois Lane, single mum...why? I just do not remember that ever happening in the comics...
  • Options
    Forgive my ignorance.,, Is this a remake of the first Superman or a kind of 'early years' thing?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Forgive my ignorance.,, Is this a remake of the first Superman or a kind of 'early years' thing?

Thats was I was wondering but since Ms Lane got herself knocked up I reckon he went somewhere, inthe meantime the milk milk came round and superman returned to find his girlfriend was a mummy..

Anyone can play superman - not reall a hard role .. the Genius of the original movies was how well Reeve played clark kent .. even I don't think I would have linked them two together until the TV series where clark kent looked exactly like superman.
  • Options
    Looks, been waiting for ages for them to finall do a next one, will definatly go and see if they didn't fucked it up too much...
  • Options
    This Superman movie is a sequel to the First TWO superman films starring Christopher Reeves, BUT with Lex Luthor as a genious business conglomerate owning criminal, like in smallville, not the way Gene Hackman played him as a property owner.

IT is suppose to be, Superman, if superman 3 and 4 were never made.