Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

biggest, hugest spider (dont worry no photos)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OMG!!!!!!!!!!

i have just got in from work, sat here minding my own buisness reading a couple of posts when something caught my eye on the wall above my computer. it was the biggest spider i have ever seen. It was about the size of the top of a pint glass but fat aswell, not one of those that are like raisins with legs, and it was hairy!!!

i nearly died, but i was brave and after waking up my flatmate (yeh i know very brave) i came back in the room while he threw it out the window.

well that will teach me to leave my window open when i go to work.

im all itchy now, il never get to sleep

Comments

• Options
    Ohh, that's the worst! I hate spiders...

*shudders*
  • Options
    ...you should of ate it.
  • Options
    wow, i would have captured it and kept it as a pet!
  • Options
    *shudders*
  • Options
    wow, i would have captured it and kept it as a pet!

:yes: I used to have a big one in an vivarium, it was fun, fucking huge, got released to the wild when I got bored of it...
  • Options
    :grump: @ lack of photo
  • Options
    :grump: @ lack of photo
    :yes:
  • Options
    There used to be a big huge spider lived in my front room. He used to run across the floor at roughly yhe same time every evening. We called him Hercules and he only had seven legs. The dog caught him one day though.
  • Options
    There used to be a big huge spider lived in my front room. He used to run across the floor at roughly yhe same time every evening. We called him Hercules and he only had seven legs. The dog caught him one day though.

:eek2: i wouldn't be able to step foot in the front room if there was a spider in there, let alone live with it :no:
  • Options
    There's a family of wolf spiders that live in our garage at home, and several that live in the bathroom. In the kitchen there is a female garden spider hanging in the window, she's made a lovely web :)
  • Options
    omg i ahte spiders, i was watching stuff on my pc when i thought i saw something go up the wall and i turned on the light and it was there and it was fucking huge! so i got my bigger brother to Dyson its ass.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    *shudder*

I hate spiders with such force. They are the worst things in the world. And I am such a big girlie when they are concerned.

However, since we have got our cats, Suzy likes to eat them :D This makes me happy as I don't need to deal with them ever again :D
  • Options
    melanie wrote:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!!

i have just got in from work, sat here minding my own buisness reading a couple of posts when something caught my eye on the wall above my computer. it was the biggest spider i have ever seen. It was about the size of the top of a pint glass but fat aswell, not one of those that are like raisins with legs, and it was hairy!!!
    Translation: it was about the size of a 50p. :p
  • Options
    i hate the ones that are about the size of a £5 coin..and thats sometimes jsut the body!

I used to like spiders before is aw the film 'Arachnipobia' when i was really young and i hated them ever since. Especially after i learned that wolf spiders like to live in your matress! D=
  • Options
    Was it anything like .. .

5.jpg

ha, now there are photos :P
  • Options
    every time a spider thread comes up we always see th camel spiders, so I thought I'd get ahead and put them up first. Deliberately didnt put the image straight up for those who are squemish ;)
  • Options
    we have quite a big spider that lives in our living room that our dog chases but she's never caught it

all spiders in our house are called fred :yes:
  • Options
    every time a spider thread comes up we always see th camel spiders, so I thought I'd get ahead and put them up first. Deliberately didnt put the image straight up for those who are squemish ;)
    Bit late for that now, thanks to noog!
  • Options
    Translation: it was about the size of a 50p. :p

nah really, it was abserloutly fucking HUGE!!! little spiders dont bother me that much, i could never touch one but aslong as it wasnt in my bedrrom i could probably bare it.

but this one was next to my bed, ewwwwww the thort of it dropping off the wall onto you while your asleep

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it was masive tho, it was some mutant, genetically modified spider
  • Options
    Bit late for that now, thanks to noog!

oops :blush: