Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Kevin Gray

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Not too sure if anyone knows what I'm talking about here, but anyway:
About 10 years ago, when he caused injury to Gordon Watson (where Watson had a double fracture in his leg) did anything actually happen to Gray? Apart from having to pay compensation to Watson.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope, nothing at all happened to that rabid little cuntstain. He didn't even get sent off in the match. And believe me, Gray meant to hurt Watson, because Watson had megged him about five minutes earlier and dumped that TB cuntflap right on his arse.

I was at the match at the back of the Kop, and you could hear the crack from where I was stood. And that was on a derby day against the Hudders scum too, so it wasn't quiet.

For the record, that little diseased tampon is now club captain at Carlisle United.

Gordon Watson tried in vain to keep his career going (scoring us some vital promotion goals in 1999), but retired some years ago.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Nope, nothing at all happened to that rabid little cuntstain. He didn't even get sent off in the match. And believe me, Gray meant to hurt Watson, because Watson had megged him about five minutes earlier and dumped that TB cuntflap right on his arse.

I was at the match at the back of the Kop, and you could hear the crack from where I was stood. And that was on a derby day against the Hudders scum too, so it wasn't quiet.

For the record, that little diseased tampon is now club captain at Carlisle United.

Gordon Watson tried in vain to keep his career going (scoring us some vital promotion goals in 1999), but retired some years ago.

That's sh!t. By the sounds of what you just said, it seems acceptable to injure players like that. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    The referee didn't see it properly, and from where he was stood it didn't look too bad. He was stood where it looked as though Gray was going for the ball. I don't blame the ref, he's said that he should have sent Gray off, and would have done if he'd been stood literally anywhere else on the pitch.

The FA, of course, couldn't give a fuck about an injury to a lower league player.

The PFA, of course, always jump to the defence of guilty vermin, and defended Gray. Fuck Watson's career.

We'd signed Watson to keep us up, and at the time he was our record signing. We did stay up in that league, even after losing Watson, Waddle and a young goalkeeper by the name of Mark Schwarzer, and went on to get promoted two seasons later. Watson returned late in our promotion year, and scored several important goals, but he wasn't fit enough anymore and ended up playing for Hartlepool (when they were really shit) before retiring.

Why do you ask anyway? I wouldn't expect many to know about that incident unless they're a Bantam like me or a TB tampon.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Why do you ask anyway?

Because last night I asked a friend of mine a question about who would win the match between Sunderland and Fulham. he then made some sort of remark about how this time Sunderland may actually keep all of their players on the pitch and happened to say something about something similar happening to a Bradford player years ago. (Then we had a wonderful debate about red cards and match bans)
    The FA, of course, couldn't give a fuck about an injury to a lower league player.

Do the FA actually give a fuck about lower leagues in general?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Or foreign players in the higher leagues for that matter. Abou Diaby anyone?

If Dan Smith had gone in like that on Rooney or even England fringe players like Carrick.....................well you know the rest.
  • Options
    If it was an English player injured right before the World Cup the press would be screaming for "justice" which would force the FA to get off their fat arses. Including your chairman by the way.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:
    If it was an English player injured right before the World Cup the press would be screaming for "justice" which would force the FA to get off their fat arses. Including your chairman by the way.

Totally agreed here.
  • Options
    godscop wrote:

And if it was an English player wearing blackcurrant the red nosed plank in Manchester would be wanking on about a "conspiracy" again.

If the FA throw the book at Smith- like they should- how long before everyone starts spouting off about Dein again? It's funny how its only Dein that gets it in the neck- nobody ever gave a toss about Sheepshanks, funnily enough.