Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shelby Cobra

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mr. Shelby, the designer of the shelby cobra and the viper, though he's pissed cuz thats not a limted edition car I just learned...I just watched an auction where a 1966 Shelby Cobra wen't for $550k... (just about 330,000 pounds) I'm so jelous. Not only is that an absolute kick ass car, but that would buy an ok house too.

Ed's best friend has a viper. It is hot fucking shit. over 500 hp. Fucking sexy as hell. And my car is a 1.2liter. I'm so jelous. I get laughed at everywhere I go. I didn't even know they made engines that small everybody says. hahahaha. oh :( But I'm getting a Toytoa corola yay... in 9 months, but i'm still getting it :p

Comments

• Options
    You didn't go to bed! haha..
  • Options
    I know :p I just shut the door of this room so I could ignore the its time for bed comments :p

I dont want to work tomorrow : (
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I dont want to work tomorrow : (
    It's only one day hun, then the weekeeeeeend!
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote:
    It's only one day hun, then the weekeeeeeend!

5 days too many.
    And tomorrow I must make the 6hour drive home right after the 8.5 hours of work :crazyeyes
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    And my car is a 1.2liter. I'm so jelous. I get laughed at everywhere I go. I didn't even know they made engines that small everybody says. hahahaha. oh :(

I can't get over that. I'm surprised no-one else has noticed. 1.2 is a really standard engine size over here, every other car is a 1.2, fiestas, corsas, Kas, half the Kia range, micras, peugeots, fiats, VW Polo and Lupo. Every maker on the planet has at least one model that's 1ltr or 1.2.

bloody americans thinking that if it hasn't got 2 ltrs and doesn't do 1mile to the gallon it's not a real car.
  • Options
    You beat me to it. A 1.2 litre is quite enough for city driving. Especially as the top speed limit in most places in the US is 55 mph anyway. Why do they need huge engined cars when they can't even take advantage of them.

We have some really good small cars over here too, such as the Smart cars, they're 0.7 litres but pretty darned good.

We need to think about the environment a bit more.
  • Options
    I hate smart cars, but that's totally irrational.
  • Options
    Sidtec wrote:
    You beat me to it. A 1.2 litre is quite enough for city driving. Especially as the top speed limit in most places in the US is 55 mph anyway. Why do they need huge engined cars when they can't even take advantage of them.

We have some really good small cars over here too, such as the Smart cars, they're 0.7 litres but pretty darned good.

We need to think about the environment a bit more.
    :yes: In fact, most cities you don't even need to drive in. I'm quite happy pootling around London via bus, tube and train.
  • Options
    My car doesn't even have a 1ltr engine. Not that it needs anything bigger for sitting on the drive though ...
  • Options
    My cars a 1.2l, i'd kill for a cobra though, not that insurance companies would touch me with a barge pole if I even thought about asking for cover...

jamescobra23kp.th.jpg
  • Options
    Do I dare ask the hp of these wimpy cars like mine? ;)
  • Options
    My car = half a shetland pony
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I am getting a Ford Capri 1.6!

Not brill. But fun.
  • Options
    If I was an assasin, I'd totally name myself Shelby Cobra. It reeks machismo. The only manlier name would be Bruce Cobra.

Man, I wish I was called Bruce Cobra.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Reminds me of Freinds... where Joey was looking for a good name...

"What about Josef... Josef Stalin.."