Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Girly Question...about boobies :p

Gahhhhhhhh

My boobies are annoying me.

In the past week they have got huuugggggggggggeeeeee. They are falling out of my bra. They have just become bigger in the past week, noticably bigger!!!

They are really really sore too :( They just feel really heavy.

I'm not due on my period for another 2 weeks yet so I can't see it being because of that.

Any ideas of why they have suddenly grown and became sore?

Its beginning to worry me to be honest.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry to hear that they are hurting. I'm not sure why they have done that but maybe it's just a growth spurt, that has randomly chosen to happen now.

Have you started on the pill? This made my boobs grow a fair amount quite quickly when I first started taking it.

Hope they get better x
  • Options
    I've been on the pill for almost two years. That can't be the reason.

Its happened like in the space of a week.

They are killing me :(
  • Options
    Hmmmm, no I wouldn't think it would be the pill then.

No idea then I'm afraid hun.

Sorry. Really hope they stop hurting soon x
  • Options
    Pregnant??
  • Options
    I can't be pregnant to be honest.

Mind you saying that, I have had sex in the past month without contraception.

I'm on the pill though. Saying that though, its failed for me before.

:eek:
  • Options
    Weight gain?
  • Options
    My tatas change size and shape and get tender at any given time (that makes it sound like they do party tricks, but you know what I mean :p ), whether I'm due on my period, in the middle of it or neither of these things. I always just put it down to the ole hormones, to be honest, and I'm sure that's all it is in this case too.

Keep an eye on any further changes or fluctuations in the size or feel of your girls.. but I wouldn't fret too much as is. If it's a possibility then maybe do a pregnancy test, it'd be well worth it for peace of mind alone. :)
  • Options
    I'm on the pill though, I shouldn't be pregnant. It is probably just my hormones.

I'm getting all paranoid now though because I've been ever so tired and bloated lately.

Scary Monster, I've not put on any weight. Well maybe 1 or 2 pounds...
  • Options
    Well, I'm definitely not pregnant, I had my boobs checked after I found a lump there a month or so back (was an abcess), and I'm a way off my period and the same thing's happened to me. I think it's just one of those things about being a girl... terrified I won't fit my ball gown now, though, my non-stretchy tops aren't happy at the mo...
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    I'm on the pill though, I shouldn't be pregnant. It is probably just my hormones.

I'm getting all paranoid now though because I've been ever so tired and bloated lately.

Scary Monster, I've not put on any weight. Well maybe 1 or 2 pounds...

Yeah I feel exactly the same, tired, huge boobs, put on a couple of lb............

I guess if youre only halfway through your cycle then youve still got 2 weeks till you can test anyway tho.
  • Options
    Yeah I feel exactly the same, tired, huge boobs, put on a couple of lb............

Don't try an worry the poor girl :p

It's quite funny because at the moment i'm completely the same. Mine are never ever tender, even when im about to come on. But at the moment they are absolutely killing. I ran down the stairs earlier and thought i was gonna die from the pain! And i'm not due on for a while either. It's all very odd :chin:
  • Options

I guess if youre only halfway through your cycle then youve still got 2 weeks till you can test anyway tho.
    Just checked my pill packet. I got it wrong. I'm actually due on my period next Friday. It doesn't matter if you come on or not when you are on the pill anyway does it because its not a "real" period sorta thing. Can't people on the pill actually be preggers but still have their periods? :nervous:

Gah. You are scaring me now. Gah. It can't be possible anyways, I'm on the pill and I've not missed any. Saying that though, the pill has failed for me before but narrrhhhh its very unlikely to happen again right?

By the way, loving your avatar :thumb:
  • Options
    Just a thought. As the sun has suddenly started shining, and several people seem to have the same problem.

Can't think why it would be the heat but you never know.
  • Options
    I am also one of the random one's who's boobies think they are in charge. Mine grow and shrink as they please... I have a million different bras in different sizes, to accomodate the mood they're in. And sometimes they'll hurt like weeks for months at a time, and then they'll pack it in.

Don't worry until you've got something specific to worry about :thumb:
  • Options
    It happens to a lot of us. Mine fluctuate a lot.
  • Options
    i never notice mine being any different :confused: they never get sore or anything
    take a pregnancy test to be sure
  • Options
    *Stacey* wrote:
    My boobies are annoying me.

In the past week they have got huuugggggggggggeeeeee. They are falling out of my bra. They have just become bigger in the past week, noticably bigger!!!

Do you want me to massage them for you? ;)