Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Broken screen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dunno if this is in the right forum but dont hesitate to move it. I havr broken my ipod screen and its pretty bad, would i be charged to get it repaired? How much would it cost if i did? and where is the best place to get it repaired?

Comments

• Options
    Have you checked on the Apple website yet?
  • Options
    No because i've heard that they are really picky about this kind of stuff so im thinking about just taking it down to a local store like comet
  • Options
    Comet isn't a local store, it's a big chain, and they'd probably charge just as much as Apple would. I suggest buying a replacement yourself and finding a friendly geek to fit it for you :thumb:
  • Options
    Comet isn't a local store, it's a big chain, and they'd probably charge just as much as Apple would. I suggest buying a replacement yourself and finding a friendly geek to fit it for you :thumb:

when i say local i mean close to me because there is no apple store near me for miles lol sorry if i didnt make it clear
  • Options
    I dunno if this will help... I know you said you didnt want to use apple, but if its under a year old it might be worth it!

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=98634