Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Makeup tips needed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have my 6th form prom two weeks today. Just got back from the practise run on my hair (20+ hairpins sticking into my head right now) and so thought I'd get some opinions on makeup.

This is my hair and this is the style of the dress. The actual colour is raspberry pink with midnight blue over the top.

I have good skin and don't actually own any foundation/concealer, but I could get some. So, what should I do makeup wise? inc colours etc.

Comments

• Options
    You look like a cross between, Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock. Maybe you could do this . I'd say, forget the foundation but do try blusher for shading. nice hair :thumb:
  • Options
    If you have good skin you don't really need any foundation or concealer I agree with Katralla about the make up.
  • Options
    you're pretty don't hide yourself away with your fringe!

i'd say don't have your eyes too dark and have some nice blusher on.
  • Options
    if you have good skin, instead of foundation, try a bit of subtle shimmer cream on your cheekbones and under your eyebrows. you'll look more eveningy than normal, but not caked in makeup :thumb: